Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2020 12:28:07 PM EDT
My father in law has requested help with building a 9mm AR pistol.  I've built a few AR's, but I've never tinkered with anything in pistol calibers.  As far as I can tell, the PSA PX-9 system looks like the best option, but I haven't seen one up close.  Are they good to go and, if not, who makes the best system that takes Glock mags?  I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death, but I feel like the market has been changing enough to warrant asking again.  Thanks for the suggestions!
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 1:05:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a couple of 9mm ARs from QuarterCircle10 and would definitely buy again.  Glock versions are available yes.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 1:35:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My father in law has requested help with building a 9mm AR pistol.  I've built a few AR's, but I've never tinkered with anything in pistol calibers.  As far as I can tell, the PSA PX-9 system looks like the best option, but I haven't seen one up close.  Are they good to go and, if not, who makes the best system that takes Glock mags?  I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death, but I feel like the market has been changing enough to warrant asking again.  Thanks for the suggestions!
View Quote
I've messed with a few.  I like the Foxtrot Mike with 3 Lug barrel.   Mine runs well, suppresed or un...  
I'd buy again.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 6:34:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the suggestions.  I ended up going with the Foxtrot Mike upper for now.  I'm still looking at lowers, but I'm definitely leaning towards Foxtrot Mike for that, too.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 8:41:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Bought a complete PSA Glock mag lower a few years ago, built a carbine with it. No issues what so ever its got a few thousands rounds down the tube so far.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 9:10:19 PM EDT
[#5]
QC10
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 4:04:58 PM EDT
[#6]
i went with the Mean Arms mag
Link Posted: 2/13/2020 5:07:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Palmetto ar9 works well for me.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 8:03:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I've got the PSA 4" w/Glock mags lrbho.
Works great and pretty accurate for a 4" barrel.
I wanted a 7.5 but this came in stock so i
grabbed it.
Link Posted: 2/17/2020 9:08:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Delayed cmmg is the most intriguing.  Double the cost but I bet it's easier to shoot fast ....then again, my straight blowback Stribog is pretty darn easy to keep on 40m steel since it's only 9mm.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top