Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/16/2021 10:41:21 AM EDT
Hello all,

I've been out of the retro world loop for a while...yea, I stepped across the line and have been focusing on building new stuff.  

Anyway, I'm back to my roots that started almost 40 years ago.  Just finished completing my old "battle field p/u" version 605 with a new closer to correct barrel from Brownells (this time I attached a duckbill FH).  This is the 605 I built with my version of the faux green furniture that I posted process steps and pics of years ago.

Looking forward to completing some builds with my stash of parts and posting some new pics.  Here's an old pic of a few of my builds taken some time ago.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:47:37 AM EDT
[#1]
While I admire and praise your projects, I do not welcome the temptation it gives.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:57:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link to the faux furniture thread?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:59:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice...more future examples coming.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top