Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2022 1:19:19 AM EDT
I still have not been able to locate a single photo of this combo, not even on a Google image search.   Can anyone help?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:40:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Well since no one else is going to answer; in the main BRN thread there was some discussion of ambi lowers:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/AR-15/BRN-180-Review/126-740125/?page=8#i8131167

Next reply says the Rainers one works.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 5:36:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Port door cover would smack the ambi catch/release on the LWRC/LMT setups. To boot, looks like it suffers the same issue as the MCX in that the upper receiver is thicker, so might actually push out the catch natively.

No hands on experience with it myself but I highly doubt it'll work, from the outlook of the port door cover alone.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 2:24:07 PM EDT
[#3]
The upper would not even close due to hitting the right-side bolt release paddle. I was able to install it after removing the dust cover.  A guy on Reddit who successfully put one on a LMT MARS ambi lower helped explain how to remove it, since the C-Clip is super thin and hard to see, and not in the same place as on an AR-15. The right-side bolt lever both locks and releases fine. I'll keep you updated on the build progress, as new parts are in the works to replace a lot of what you see in these photos.

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top