Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2021 9:09:15 AM EDT
Is anyone using one of these:
BLK LBL integrated  bipod

I’m building up an LR308 as a GP/DMR rifle. This handguard seems pretty slick, but not sure is gimmick or not. Weight is par or better for an average rail with conventional bipod, but obviously packaging is more better. Interested in feedback from users.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 8:50:16 PM EDT
[#1]
No one? Might have to be a beta tester.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 3:33:01 AM EDT
[#2]
InrangeTV on youtube did a video on them I believe. They really liked them iirc.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 5:18:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Very FAL'ish, my STG58 had a built in bipod, it was not bad....but I think I would prefer a separate from the handguard

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 9:09:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 9:35:08 AM EDT
[#5]
It all hinges on the quality of bipod portion. I've never seen or heard of anyone using one so please post up if you do get it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 9:36:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I have one that will be going on one of my upcoming builds. So yes, I have one but can't give you any more real world info on it other than to say I first saw it at SHOT Show a couple years ago. Looks to be quite robust but its pretty expensive too. Mine is for an AR15 btw, not AR10.
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 1:03:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It all hinges on the quality of bipod portion. I've never seen or heard of anyone using one so please post up if you do get it.
View Quote

This right here. With the legs folding back towards the shooter, the locks have to be very good to allow pre-loading.

Jesus, just looked up their website, priced at $500 for one. Looks nice and slick, but not for that price (at least not to me).
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 6:54:46 PM EDT
[#8]
pricey, yes.. but if you consider the price of a premium hand guard and bipod, cost is almost comparable. However wasn't something I was willing to gamble on.

I was looking at this for a 308 AR build. Given parts availability for the platform, I ended up going with Wilson Combat for everything forward of the receiver.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top