Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/10/2019 7:19:14 PM EDT
Was looking at putting a 7" BCM MCMR rail on a 10.5" suppressed SBR with A2 FSB. Put it together in Gunstruction and it looks like it could have some potential clearance issues towards the bottom end of the FSB. Even if it did, I'm thinking I could just make a couple of relief cuts to the rail in a mill or something. Anyone have a setup like this (that would also care to share some pics?)
Link Posted: 6/10/2019 11:54:42 PM EDT
[#1]
You should be good to go. I had a similar setup (10.3” w/ fixed FSB) and had no issues. I don’t have any pictures unfortunately.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 12:30:12 PM EDT
[#2]
You should be ok.  I thought about doing that for one of mine but decided to just put a RAS on it from the EE and built a 2nd upper with no FSB so I could have a slick MCMR (old pic)

Link Posted: 6/13/2019 7:14:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Appreciate the input y'all, but I'm just gonna stick with the A2 carbine HG's I've got on it and slap an Impact Weapons TMC Scout mount on it.

Been thinking about a somewhat NV capable modern A1 SBR concept and thought it'd be kinda neat to throw a BCM MCMR rail on there, but oh well. Just used that money to buy a used Surefire M300V Scout and a KZ Micro Dot mount for a PA Advanced MD instead. I'll be sure to post it up in the Modern A1 pic thread when it all comes together.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top