Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/23/2021 1:29:14 PM EDT
I'm in the market for an LPVO or scout scope for my recce inspired build and came across the Atibal X 1-10x30 on Rainier Arms but have not found many reviews on it. Does anyone have any experience with this scope or Atibal in general? Recommendations for similar scopes in that price range under or around $800 would be appreciated also. I'm looking for a value proposition for a scope that can be used for observation but will also be forgiving/quick enough for an unexpected up close shot if needed. Also considering the Leupold VX5HD 2-10, Sig Whiskey5 2-10, and Swampfox Warhawk 2x10. Its a 13.7" barrel and in 5.56 if that's useful information
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 1:33:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems to check a lot of boxes but I wouldn’t buy for the simple fact it’s made in China, plus it’s a lot of money for a Chinese scope.

Maybe look at some of the Crimson Trace scopes Midway is clearing out, they have a 1-8x for $650 I’ve been toying with buying.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:48:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't quote me on this but I recall in DLO's youtube review of the swampfox Arrowhead he says it's a better scope than the Atibal. I feel like that alone would make me steer clear of the Atibal for the price point they sell at, especially with the new PA GLX 1-10 and Athlon Eres BTR 1-10 getting released in the near future.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top