Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/15/2018 11:39:13 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/15/2018 12:57:36 PM EDT
[#1]
wtf is he talking about? i has astigmatism and dont have those issues. maybe he has a brain tumor.

dont waste your time on his video.
Link Posted: 8/15/2018 1:43:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the exact issues he has without my glasses.
Link Posted: 8/15/2018 11:56:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
wtf is he talking about? i has astigmatism and dont have those issues. maybe he has a brain tumor.

View Quote
your talking about a tier one highpower competitive shooters in the country. whats your resume look like?
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 3:05:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 8/16/2018 3:44:08 AM EDT
[#5]
I have bad astigmatism.  I don’t know why and don’t care enough about it to find out why but...
About four years ago I was sighting in a rifle on a very hot day.  I took my prescription glasses off to wipe my eyes and forgot to put them back on.  Suddenly the scope and the reticle in particular looked much clearer.  Since then I shoot rifles having scopes or red dots without corrective lens.  Using iron sights on a rifle
and wing shooting with a shotgun I shoot much better with my glasses or contacts.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 2:03:08 AM EDT
[#6]
This is age related macular degeneration, not astigmatism. Astigmatism is light refraction based on the cornea. He clearly describes a much worse problem that requires medical attention to correct, as it's degenerative and not just an annoyance.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 9:32:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Finally got around to watching the video, and I didn't get an explanation of anything.  He may be a top HiPower shooter, but all he did was list his symptoms.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top