Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/7/2021 8:35:39 PM EDT
Factory sku is TA30, can't seen to find anywhere online that has them.   Just got a TA31 but it came with the flat top mount. Need to affix to an A1 carry handle
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:07:50 PM EDT
[#2]
If that doesn’t work out, call Trijicon customer service. They shipped me one direct a few weeks ago.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 9:19:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Have you ever ordered from them before? They have a lot of strange stuff for a photo place. Hoping its not like an optics planet situation
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:01:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Have you ever ordered from them before? They have a lot of strange stuff for a photo place. Hoping its not like an optics planet situation
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I think they are more comparable to eurooptics. They are G2G, I have ordered from them before.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:16:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I've bought camera equipment from them they are reliable.    B&H has been in business a long time.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:53:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, B&H was in business when I was doing some photography in the 70's. They're good. Pretty sure I used to visit their storefront when I flew into NYC for work. Long time ago...
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 11:11:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Back in the day,  all you had to do was to ask Trijicon directly, and they would mail it out to you for free.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 3:39:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
B&H is great. I would put them on par with Sport Optics.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top