Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/5/2018 11:02:17 AM EDT
Thinking of adding another sling in the sling/holster storage tub

I'm interested in comments on the 1 to 2 point conversion quick release design. I mostly use a few magpuls with the clips rather than quick release but like the looks of the minimalist pad.

https://www.haleystrategic.com/weapon-accessories/rifle-accessories/d3-sling-black
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 10:17:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Costly but high quality, very quick adjustment. I have one that I will use as primary, otherwise Magpul which does not adjust as easily but 1/2 cost.
Link Posted: 10/15/2018 11:11:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I quite like the fit and finish of the haley sling, and the two to one point triglide system actually works great.  The material used is strong, the pad is comfortable yet not too big, and it did not chafe my neck during use.  Unfortunately the length adjustment system is a LOT harder to manipulate especially when compared to competing products.  When it was on my body I could not adjust the length no matter how hard I tried, and when going from two point to one point it is pretty important to make it snug.  I eventually gave up, went back to my padded vickers sling, and added a two to one point triglide.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top