Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2022 2:32:50 PM EDT
Hey guys,

Got have a customer that wants his barrel to feed hollowpoints with his factory 9mm AR barrel.

I used to send my barrels to Macon years ago to have feed cones contoured. But as of late, he's not answered his phone or responded to any emails.

I know Macon was the Go-To for this, but is there anyone else in the industry that can provide this service?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 3:18:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you asked Rudy here?

@Mad-Machinist
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 12:37:47 AM EDT
[#2]
He’s been very responsive over email the last week or so with me fixing a couple issues. I emailed him thru his site
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 4:26:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He’s been very responsive over email the last week or so with me fixing a couple issues. I emailed him thru his site
View Quote

I did too. Sent him a direct email a week later as well.

I'll see if maybe he responds form the tag in the first response.

Thanks, guys
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 6:44:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 4:06:55 PM EDT
[#5]
look no further than rudy. doesn't get any better!
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 1:08:06 PM EDT
[#6]
D.I.Y.

MHO, YMMV, etc.
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 12:12:39 AM EDT
[#7]
aeros new feed cone feeds hollowpoints
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 3:38:35 PM EDT
[#8]
The position of the magazine in the lower is the secret sauce.

I used to make my own AR-15 to AR9 adapters, and just feeding anything with 100% reliability was a massive pain, almost impossible. We've made huge strides since then. Hooded barrels are now available (and compatible bolts).

A small cut that Macon offer isn't going to cause a case rupture.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top