Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2021 12:58:37 AM EDT
I have an old 170 lumen x300. Is there anyway to modify it or get a new led for it to get more output? Did a search and all I could find was a guy who used to modify them but no longer does.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 2:19:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Tag for interest as I have 3-4 of these
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 10:23:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Sell & modify to cash & cash modifies to new lights.  I looked at buying & modifying old x300s off the EE and for the cost I could just buy new lights.  

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 12:51:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sell & modify to cash & cash modifies to new lights.  I looked at buying & modifying old x300s off the EE and for the cost I could just buy new lights.  

View Quote

I get this line of thinking, but if there was a mod that was around $50, well, I have a bunch of X300 holsters as well. So for back up pieces of gear, it would kind of make sense.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:41:06 AM EDT
[#4]
@WantsAnRRA  I think when I looked into it (2-3 years ago) I would've had to replace the whole head assembly & cost was like $150ish per.   I wish you could get a malkoff head for x300s & get them up to 4-500 lumen, that would be worth it.  I just couldn't find anything economical.  I'd be cool to put an old x300 on an airsoft g19 for practice though.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top