Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2023 3:39:51 PM EDT
Hello,

I own a SIG MCX and some AKs. I am getting myself Seekins Precision SP-10, and since I am importing a rifle from the US I thought why not add something to that order.

I want a 10"(+-1 inch) AR-15 that's gonna last me some time. I was looking into Seekins precision CQ PDP but can't find any info online.

Could any1 share some information about it?

I would greatly appriciate it.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 9:36:37 AM EDT
[#1]
My brother owns/has owned a bunch of Seekins stuff. Currently has (3) - two AR 15 types: one in .224V & and one in 6.8SPC.  The 3rd is large frame in 6.5C.  They’re good stuff IME.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 6:02:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I’ve never seen a bad Seekins product.

I own 2 of their bolt guns and  a bunch of their scope rings  and handguards. they are stellar products. Good designs and machining
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:56:08 PM EDT
[#3]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWAW81MBet4&t=216s

SP10M won the USASOC contract so they work. I went LMT at the moment but will eventually own an SP10M in 6.5cm
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 9:54:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Do you know if i could read the testing results anywhere?
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 1:07:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a seekins sp10m i ordered through them, took forever to receive but worth the wait.

Shoots amazing out of the box

Nice and tight, submoa with 175gr sierra bthp , never a malfunction

I heard its a mike rock cut rifled barrel though not sure

Highly recommended
Link Posted: 5/13/2023 4:24:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Manufactured local to me. Seekins is top notch stuff. Correct on Mike Rock barrels.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top