Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/4/2021 10:50:24 AM EDT
Does anyone make any type of loading assist device to work with Endomags? Loading Endomags is extremely hard on my thumbs. Particularly on the left-hand cartridge where the magazine lips are further down.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:07:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Nope.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:41:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Bounce 'em?
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:52:23 AM EDT
[#3]
My Lula loader works but I typically just bounce load all my double feed my mags.

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 11:53:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bounce 'em?
View Quote
+1
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 3:49:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 4:26:05 PM EDT
[#6]
PODVAVACH loaders are cool.

I just use the Lula loaders. Very small, easy to store, but easy to lose too. I have one of their pistol mag loaders too.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 4:28:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'll 3rd or 4th the Bounce loading method.

See the " Posted: 1/6/2020 2:21:26 AM PST " posting.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/AR-15/Endomag-9mm-owners-step-in-please/15-747140/?page=1&anc=bottom#bottom
View Quote
LOL...yeah that is my old post:

I need to do a youtube video of this as it seems to come up often.  I searched before and couldn't find video when I looked in the past.

Posted: 1/6/2020 5:21:26 AM ESTI'm surprised nobody has posted about the bump/bounce method.

This is how I load all double feed mags.  This is one reason I prefer the Endomags over Glock mags since it is double feed.

You just need a hard surface to bounce the bottom of the mag on.  The more rounds in the mag, the easier it is since more rounds =  more inertia.  Just place a round on top and even with your finger just hold it there and then bounce the mag on a table or whatever and it loads with little to no thumb or finger pressure.

As my left hand is holding the mag, my left thumb is over the live round and bouncing it....while my right hand is grabbing more ammo.

Or you can use bounce with your left hand with your right thumb over the live round...whatever is convenient for you.

As a reloader, I don't bother to put my loaded ammo in ammo boxes orientated in any way.  The rounds are all loose.  Having loose rounds, I find the bump method just as fast as using a Maglula.  Both methods require you to orientate the round but the Maglula you have to drop the round in that little cavity.  I don't have to do that with the bounce method.  Best of all it is free and no tools required.

ETA...The Endomags are actually the easiest to bounce as the conical feed ramp guides the rounds into the mag....In other mags, after bouncing each round in, I would use my left thumb to push the round to the rear of the mag before bouncing the next one in.  That step is not necessary with the Endomags due to the feed ramp design.  Try it and see what you think.

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 4:41:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Roll 'em in.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 6:58:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 9:25:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I wish the search had the names of who posted the info..... But,  Thank You @amphibian for all your wisdom and shared knowledge over the years.
View Quote
NP.  Regarding the search.  I know it used to show up.  I wonder if it has to do with the recent change of hosting providers.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top