Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2021 12:38:40 AM EDT
So, I just had a Bushnell TRS 26 stop turning on for me after like, 8 months so i'm wondering what I should get instead? I'd love a Razer AMG holo sight but I also wonder if I should get a basic red dot since they can be way cheaper? I'm kind of afraid to purchase in the $140~ price point now since the failure but I hear good things about most of them. Any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:38:25 AM EDT
[#1]
How about you meet in the middle and buy a used/refurbished Vortex UH-1 Gen. 1. They’re a little harder to find nowadays, but if you look on the EE, r/gundeals, or aaoptics you’ll probably find one for around $300. I went that route and have been thoroughly impressed.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:37:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How about you meet in the middle and buy a used/refurbished Vortex UH-1 Gen. 1. They're a little harder to find nowadays, but if you look on the EE, r/gundeals, or aaoptics you'll probably find one for around $300. I went that route and have been thoroughly impressed.
View Quote
I saw 2 of the Gen1s on the EE this morning.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:05:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
How about you meet in the middle and buy a used/refurbished Vortex UH-1 Gen. 1. They’re a little harder to find nowadays, but if you look on the EE, r/gundeals, or aaoptics you’ll probably find one for around $300. I went that route and have been thoroughly impressed.
View Quote

Didn't even know that about this site lmao, the more you know. thanks for the suggestion, I'll check that out for sure
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:10:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Found one of them but he wants 425 for it so I might just hold off a little bit lol
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 11:24:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Found one of them but he wants 425 for it so I might just hold off a little bit lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah at $425 you might as well get the Gen 2 new.

I don’t think a Gen 1 should cost more than $325-350
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:22:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

It must be the "Collectors Edition".  LOL
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top