Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2021 8:23:08 PM EDT
Posting again because I need your all’s assistance.

I am searching specifically for a 10.3 or 10.5 barrel that is .223 wylde, chrome lined preferred with a pistol length gas system. If .223 wylde is not an option, 5.56 will suffice.

I can only find this barrel but it’s a bear creek and not chrome lined. It’s going to have an adjustable gas block. Remember......pistol length gas, not carbine.

Are there any other manufacturers who who make such a barrel? I really could use the hives help.

https://www.bearcreekarsenal.com/bca-ar-15-10-5-parkerized-4150-steel-contour-barrel-5-56-nato-pistol-length-gas-system-w-1-7-twist

————————————

To the admin who locked my previous thread. This is NOT a want to buy thread from another member. I am needing help finding a barrel with these specs below. If I was putting out feelers for someone to sell me their barrel, I would have went to the equipment exchange. If you feel my thread doesn’t belong in the ar15/rifles, uppers, lowers, BARRELS and more section then please move it to a section you think is appropriate and message me telling me why you think it should be moved.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 10:55:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 11:11:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Why a pistol length gas system?
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 12:14:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why a pistol length gas system?
View Quote

Installing a suppressor that goes over the barrel. Kind of like the mp5sd but without all the holes in the barrel. Extra space for gas to escape to without having a longer suppressor sticking past the barrel.

It’s all about overall length.

I am skeptical about a barrel being available, especially in these times.

All help is appreciated in my search for a barrel better than BCA.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 1:55:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 12:04:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I could not seem to find one anywhere so I bought the bca. It will suffice for now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top