MI MLOK hand guard

View Quote

What length handguard is that?
Thanks
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 1:58:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Changed up some things.  Was having severe bolt lug peening issues, which after a bunch of trouble shooting and 3 destroyed bolts, forced me to swap to a new barrel/BCG.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/294984/CA58C5DB-9747-420A-B2FE-97AF378C2A2B_jpe-1876414.JPG
View Quote

Out of curiosity, were you able to determine the exact cause of the lug peening?

Tangentially, did your urx require any machining to fit as it does on that rifle? Mine has about a .060 gap and I'm debating whether or not to have someone take some off the barrel extension or the receiver.
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 2:16:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a setup almost identical except I have a pined 14.5 wilson combat 1-10 recon tac barrel and aero buffer tube, spring and buffer. Mines runs great suppressed and unsuppressed.
Just some info to help you troubleshoot. Maybe try the lighter buffer as it seems besides gas length and twist rate our rifles are very similar.
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 7:55:23 AM EDT
[#4]

What pistol grip is this?
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 9:12:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Out of curiosity, were you able to determine the exact cause of the lug peening?

Tangentially, did your urx require any machining to fit as it does on that rifle? Mine has about a .060 gap and I'm debating whether or not to have someone take some off the barrel extension or the receiver.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Changed up some things.  Was having severe bolt lug peening issues, which after a bunch of trouble shooting and 3 destroyed bolts, forced me to swap to a new barrel/BCG.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/294984/CA58C5DB-9747-420A-B2FE-97AF378C2A2B_jpe-1876414.JPG

I think I narrowed it down to the carrier being the issue.  Either dimensionally it was too small allowing for excess movement in the carrier bore or something was off with the cam pin track.  I’ll likely do some more testing and measuring to better nail down exactly what it was when I get some more free time.  

As for the URX, I just lucked out and it timed perfectly with the single shim required for mounting, so no machining on mine.
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 10:17:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

What pistol grip is this?
View All Quotes

BCM
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 4:00:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 2:49:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/430/IMG_8443_jpg-1844369.JPG

Aero M5 upper/lower/bolt assy
Magpul MOE SL-S stock, MOE grip, sling and mag
BA 16" .308 1-10" bbl w/Phantom FH
Trijicon Credo 1-6x w/Aero mount
MI MLOK hand guard

View Quote

I’m building a similar rifle as yours. What are the specs on the buffer tube and buffer setup? I have a spare SLS and I want to make sure it fully collapses.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 1:35:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey look, a white chocolate Resse cup.

I've been hauling around 500+ rounds of 308 for the past 10 years through multiple moves and have never owned a 308. It's time. I set out to build a, not too heavy, carbine specifically for hunting (Not going for a heavy precision distance hole puncher).

Aero receivers
Aero LPK
Ballistic Advantage 16" Modern Middy
Centurion Blem 14" rail
Larue MBT
Rustoleum camo spray paint; It was tan or khaki. Not sure which one I used.

I still need a BCG and an optic. I could also use recommendations on shims for timing the AAC 51t comp. Strike Industries makes a cheap 5/8x24 kit, but I have no experience outside of AACs kits and I can't find one of those in stock anywhere.

Leaning towards a demo Mark 5HD 3.5-18/Geissele 35mm DDC mount if covid didn't completely kill off Geissele.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 2:35:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Hey look, a white chocolate Resse cup
I still need a BCG and an optic. I could also use recommendations on shims for timing the AAC 51t comp. Strike Industries makes a cheap 5/8x24 kit, but I have no experience outside of AACs kits and I can't find one of those in stock anywhere.

Leaning towards a demo Mark 5HD 3.5-18/Geissele 35mm DDC mount if covid didn't completely kill off Geissele.
View Quote

I use Precision Reflex shims They are the only set that I know of that includes 0.002" shims, most others only go down to 0.003". It may not sound like an issue, but it has helped with some installs. They are also true 0.75" OD.
PRI shims

ETA: I also use Rocksett for threadlocker.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 6:36:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Dunno if anyone is in need of a barrel, but the new Stag Arms has some available on their site.

I went with a chrome-lined 16” “tac gov” .308 barrel (profile looks the same as the BA of the same name) but they also have them in nitride, plus HBARs in various lengths as well. .308 and 6.5 CM.

https://www.stagarms.com/stag-10-barrels/

Don’t have a barrel nut/handguard but it fits into my M5 upper just fine and the Aero bolt locks up as expected. Seems like a nicely made barrel.
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 12:42:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
but I have no experience outside of AACs kits and I can't find one of those in stock anywhere.
View Quote

https://www.opticsplanet.com/advanced-armament-corporation-shim-kit-7-62mm-5-8-24-750-in-od-x-625-in-id.html
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 3:44:25 AM EDT
[#13]

Nice rifle @Vesticles
I’m Kinda late, but thought I’d ask.
What’s your overall opinion of the bog tripod, is it free holding up the rifle in the pic?
Solid? As in locking up the gun/rail on it?
I’m looking at one and can’t make up my mind

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:26:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I use Precision Reflex shims They are the only set that I know of that includes 0.002" shims, most others only go down to 0.003". It may not sound like an issue, but it has helped with some installs. They are also true 0.75" OD.
PRI shims

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey look, a white chocolate Resse cup

PRI shims

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll order a pack.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 10:31:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

https://www.opticsplanet.com/advanced-armament-corporation-shim-kit-7-62mm-5-8-24-750-in-od-x-625-in-id.html
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
but I have no experience outside of AACs kits and I can't find one of those in stock anywhere.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I've already been fooled once by optics planet. I won't be fooled twice. I trust their stock status as much as I trust a cold-sweat "fart."

I'll report back on how the PRI 5/8x24 shims work with the AAC 51t.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 6:14:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Anyone put a Strike Industries AR-10 Ultimate Dust Cover on an Aero M5 308 upper?  I noticed in the description it says -

"Note:for the AR-10 308
The SI UDC has been tested and fits on Mega Arms MATEN, DPMS Oracle, SIG 716, YHM, and SW perfectly. It is easily modified to fit other receivers with light sanding.
The 308 UDC-E is not guaranteed to fit all receivers nor be able to be modified to fit due to there being no standard for the AR10 platform.
"

https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Strike-Industries-Ultimate-Dust-Cover-308-Stan-p/si-ar-udc-e-308.htm

Didn't notice that till after I ordered it of course.  The upper is supposed to get here Friday, I guess I'll find out for sure then.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 8:52:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Anyone put a Strike Industries AR-10 Ultimate Dust Cover on an Aero M5 308 upper?  I noticed in the description it says -

The SI UDC has been tested and fits on Mega Arms MATEN, DPMS Oracle, SIG 716, YHM, and SW perfectly. It is easily modified to fit other receivers with light sanding.
The 308 UDC-E is not guaranteed to fit all receivers nor be able to be modified to fit due to there being no standard for the AR10 platform.
"

https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Strike-Industries-Ultimate-Dust-Cover-308-Stan-p/si-ar-udc-e-308.htm

Didn't notice that till after I ordered it of course.  The upper is supposed to get here Friday, I guess I'll find out for sure then.
View Quote

I have one on mine and it works great.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 9:19:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I have one on mine and it works great.
View Quote

Awesome, thanks!  I was wondering if I should try & order a different one in case those also become damn near impossible to find at something resembling a reasonable price like so many other things are.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 10:55:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 10:24:04 AM EDT
[#20]

Aero m5 upper & lower
Centurion 12” rail
Silencerco single port brake
KAK 12.5 barrel
Aero lpk with dpms bolt catch and larue mbt
Superlative arms adjustable gas block
Lantac BCG
Tango down grip
Strike industries upper parts, buffer plate & nut
KAK carbine tube
Springco orange carbine buffer spring
Expo arms heavy buffer.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 12:54:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Well, looks like I'm joining the M5 club.

Just browsing AP's site last night looking at their ATLAS handguards and saw that they had these S-One barreled uppers in stock for $609, black 15" M-Lok.  So I pulled the trigger on one, and 8 20rd .308 PMags, and got a surprise 10% first timer discount!  

FYI, the complete M5 upper showed in stock until just about an hour ago, now it's OOS.

I then spent the rest of the evening and a good chunk of today researching (this thread helped a lot) and tracking down the rest of the parts I'd need to get shooting, then getting them ordered (or digging them out of a drawer or box).  

Aero .308 LPK
Aero Enhanced carbine buffer tube kit (already had a spare)
JP .308 SCSS with spring kit (big fan of the SCSS in my small frame builds)
Aero Breach ambi charging handle (really wanted a Raptor, but none in stock, and at least it's got the big A logo...)
Radian Talon ambi safety, black
Larue MBT-2S (already had a spare, and two more on back order)
Phase 5 EBRv2/308 bolt release (also a big fan)
BCM Mod 1 SOPMOD stock (already had spare)
VG6 7.62 Gamma
Magpul K2+ OD Green grip (also spare parts)
Billet DPMS-style lower (80% I bought a couple years ago from 5D Tactical in a jig bundle, never milled, and totally forgot about until FJB made me think of it recently.  I'll mill this out soon, but plan on getting an Aero M5 stripped lower when I can find one in stock)
Slate Black OD green MLOK rail panels and hand stop (another product I'm a fan of)
Finding a BCG was a stone cold bitch, but I scored a Precision Reflex from Sportsman's Guide, of all places.  Probably not world class, but it'll get me going bang until Aero gets more in stock, and SG still has them in stock as of writing this.

Still waffling on an optic, but I've got an Arrowhead 1-10 red BDC and Aero SPR mount I could borrow off a Grendel build or a Sig Romeo4H/Juliet4 RDS/4x magnifier combo still sitting in the box, and a plethora of top and offset BUIS in a drawer to chose from.  Since it's likely just going to be a 50yd-300yd range toy and get (very) occasional hog hunting use, not going to drop a lot on an optic at this point.  

Also grabbed 600 rounds of this Norma 150gr plinking stuff for $440+$85 shipping, which seems reasonably priced for new loaded brass in 2021

All that should get me shooting, I'll tweak and upgrade as needed.  I also have a couple cans of OD Aluma-Hyde stashed, we'll see how that goes, probably do the BCM stock at the very least, just to match the pistol grip, handstop and rail panels.

Link Posted: 4/26/2021 1:04:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Well, looks like I'm joining the M5 club.

Also grabbed 600 rounds of this Norma 150gr plinking stuff for $440+$85 shipping, which seems reasonably priced for new loaded brass in 2021
View Quote

You might want to look a little deeper into that ammo place. No personal experience.
BBB ammoshoponline
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 1:40:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You might want to look a little deeper into that ammo place. No personal experience.
BBB ammoshoponline
View Quote

I bought a thousand rounds of Norma 55gr .223 and four bricks of Norma 40gr 22LR from them last month.  Got it in four or five days, no issues.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 1:19:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Hmm, the black 18" M5/R-One 15" complete uppers are in stock at Aero now.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 2:00:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Hmm, the black 18" M5/R-One 15" complete uppers are in stock at Aero now.
View Quote

out of stock
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 2:52:22 PM EDT
[#26]
New optic

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 3:23:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

"

View Quote

Mine works fine.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 3:57:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Speaking of Wilson Combat barrels, has anyone had any luck with their product? I grabbed one of the closeout Recon Tactical barrels that were mentioned in this thread. Had to remove my muzzle device after assembly and the barrel unscrewed from the extension. Couldn't have been torqued properly but lesson learned, clamp the barrel. Replaced with the current version. Replacement barrel chamber was so nasty with voids that cases were grabbing so tight that the rims were getting ripped off. Second replacement has developed a burr on the chamber mouth that's scraping brass and causing FTFeed. I'm tired of returning barrels to them. Am I just getting all of their lemons?

Rant:
With the first replacement they failed to let me know that the replacement required a kinda proprietary intermediate length gas tube, unlike the closeout barrel that was mid-gas, which I would have been happy to buy from them at the time so as to avoid paying shipping for a small item. Waited for free shipping from Brownells which also gave me time to figure out that their intermediate gas tube is the same length as the KAC SR15, got a spare for that now.
Also stuck with a handguard that ends 2 inches behind the gas block.
View Quote

I bought the 14.5 308 wilson combat barrel and it will not eject the brass  the brass is scraped when it comes out  I tried a light polish of the barrel extension lugs? but have not reassembled it yet to test it  It was very rough and the triangular part between the left side and right side feed ramp is cut irregularly.  not super impressed with wilson combat barrels.   I ordered a ballistic advantage barrel as a low cost otptin and a v seven barrel that was expensive  I may try one of those and have a gunsmith change out the barrel extension on the wilson combat barrel?
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 5:00:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I bought the 14.5 308 wilson combat barrel and it will not eject the brass  the brass is scraped when it comes out  I tried a light polish of the barrel extension lugs? but have not reassembled it yet to test it  It was very rough and the triangular part between the left side and right side feed ramp is cut irregularly.  not super impressed with wilson combat barrels.   I ordered a ballistic advantage barrel as a low cost otptin and a v seven barrel that was expensive  I may try one of those and have a gunsmith change out the barrel extension on the wilson combat barrel?
View Quote

The chances of getting a new barrel extension to line up properly with the existing gas port are slim to none.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 5:18:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

As posted above, the barrel extension indexing pin lining up with the gas port would be rare. As far as cycling issues, make sure you have the correct length gas tube, it should end at the center of the cam pin cut-out. That barrel may use a unique length gas tube (Wilson Combat Match Grade Intermediate 13 1/4"). Scrapes along the body of the brass are caused by sharp edges on the inboard lug area of the extension at the 3:30 position, which can be dressed up.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 5:50:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Thank you for the help    I can always count on the minds of AR15 to remind me I'm retarded as I forget from time to time.
Just measured my gas tube and it is 12 inches not the 13.25 the barrel calls for!
Now if they will just get it back in stock
The correct gas tube and the very light polishing on the ramps/lugs I bet will do it
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 6:14:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Shopping for handguards & thought I was all squared away cause I knew which height upper I had.   Now I find some places don't list either high or low, but for DPMS handguards they will say "standard" DPMS height, so for high vs low profile, which one is considered "standard"?   Unless their is a 3rd height I haven't heard about.  Now not only can't they get the dimensions standard across the platform, or even from one manufacturer, they can't even get the terms standardized.  It wasn't too hard to figure out high profile/shelf/height & low profile/shelf/height, but which if either is "standard" profile/shelf/height?
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 6:17:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Thank you for the help    I can always count on the minds of AR15 to remind me I'm retarded as I forget from time to time.
Just measured my gas tube and it is 12 inches not the 13.25 the barrel calls for!
Now if they will just get it back in stock
The correct gas tube and the very light polishing on the ramps/lugs I bet will do it
View Quote

I don't know for a fact which gas tube your barrel requires, but it should end up looking something like this:

Here. a list of gas tube lengths:

DPMS LR-308 Gas Tube (also AR15):

Pistol 6-5/8 - 6-3/4
Carbine 9-3/4 - 9-7/8
Mid-Length 11-3/4 - 11-7/8
Intermediate 13-3/4
Rifle 15-1/8 - 15-1/4
Rifle+2 17-1/8

Armalite Gas Tube:

Super SASS Carbine (308) 11"
Mid length Carbine (308) 12 1/16"
Rifle (308) 15-1/2 "
Carbine (223) 9-3/4 "
Mid (223) 11-3/4"
Rifle (223) 15-3/16"

Oddballs:

Wilson Combat Match Grade Intermediate 13 1/4"
Knight's Armament SR-15 Mod 1. Mid-Length 13"
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 6:27:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Mine works fine.
View Quote

My upper got here Friday & I put the door in & snapped it in place.  Fit great, then when I opened it, I realized I still needed to get the spring positioned right.   So far I'm really liking it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 6:30:24 PM EDT
[#35]
I kept the paper from wilson outlining the specs including the need for a 13.25 inch gas tube but somehow I missed it   Thank you for the picture !
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 12:11:37 AM EDT
[#36]

What optic and mount is that?

@RJeff21
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 7:38:02 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

What optic and mount is that?

@RJeff21
View All Quotes

Razor 1-10x and Geissele mount.
Link Posted: 4/28/2021 3:26:36 PM EDT
[#38]
It deserves a coyote sopmod over the parts bin waffle stock.

Link Posted: 5/1/2021 10:15:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Enhanced upper and handguard
JP Precision 18” barrel with matched bolt
JP Precision light weight bolt carrier
JP Precision captured buffer spring
JP Precision adjustable gas block
Radion Raptor charging handle
Bushnell DMR IIi 3.5x21
American Defense scope mount
Lantac Dragon brake with ASR mount
Magpul ACS stock
Silencerco Hybrid 46
Rauch Precision suppressor cover
I forget who makes the adjustable trigger but it’s pretty good.
Link Posted: 5/9/2021 12:12:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Here's my first Aero M5 build. I've been waiting on the  rail to be in stock for about 3.5 months while I had everything else I needed to assemble it.

Upper:
Aero M5 upper (blem)
Aero M5 Atlas S-one 15" rail
Faxon Big gunner 18" .308 barrel. rifle length gas
Aero .308 Nitride bcg
Aero .750 Adjustable gas block
Dead Air Xeno brake
Aero Breach Charging handle

Lower:
Aero M5 lower (blem)
Aero Lpk
Larue trigger MBT-2s
Aero M5 Carbine buffer kit
Magpul SL stock
7.8lbs unloaded

Things to buy/do: 2-10x42 GLX or PST Gen2. I just like primary arms reticle way more.
Make a sling
Magpul bipod
Spray paint

I took it to the range today just to function check it with irons@50yrds and I'm pleased with how it shoots with that adjustable gas block.
No malfunctions what so ever.
Winchester white box M80. First pic group I think was a fluke and then I got the windage pretty close on the second one. I've got some fgmm to see what that barrel will do when I get a scope mounted. If it shoots an inch I'll be happy. I know this thread was a lot of help????

Link Posted: 5/11/2021 4:10:06 PM EDT
[#41]
My Atlas S-One complete 18" upper came in today.  

Quick question, is there any way to remove the ejection port cover without removing the barrel nut?  I want to use another Strike polymer cover.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 12:28:59 PM EDT
[#42]
16” 6.5 Creedmoor with AP upper and lower.  Wilson Combat Barrel and BCG.  Mag Pul furniture.  Apex 15” hand guard.  LaRue trigger.  SLR adjustable gas block until a WCB comes in.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 9:52:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
My Atlas S-One complete 18" upper came in today.  
Quick question, is there any way to remove the ejection port cover without removing the barrel nut?  I want to use another Strike polymer cover.
View Quote
maybe with a Dremel cut-off wheel.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 11:01:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
maybe with a Dremel cut-off wheel.
View Quote

That was my thinking too, but I think I'm going to avoid that by just removing the barrel nut.

The ATLAS barrel nut wrench was out of stock just about everywhere (including Aero), but managed to find one in stock online after some digging (four pages deep in a Google search).  Aero really should include those and the Torx wrench for the turnbuckle in the complete ATLAS upper kits, not just the handguard kits.  

$5.00 wrench and $7.00 shipping, but hey, in for a penny, in for a pound, right?
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 11:49:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That was my thinking too, but I think I'm going to avoid that by just removing the barrel nut.

The ATLAS barrel nut wrench was out of stock just about everywhere (including Aero), but managed to find one in stock online after some digging (four pages deep in a Google search).  Aero really should include those and the Torx wrench for the turnbuckle in the complete ATLAS upper kits, not just the handguard kits.  

$5.00 wrench and $7.00 shipping, but hey, in for a penny, in for a pound, right?
View Quote

If your complete upper came in the factory box, make sure and look between the cardboard and the foam eggcrate. They usually ship the wrench there.
ETA: Same with the Torx.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 8:01:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

If your complete upper came in the factory box, make sure and look between the cardboard and the foam eggcrate. They usually ship the wrench there.
ETA: Same with the Torx.
View Quote

Nothing else in the box but an Aero sticker.  Came direct from Aero too.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 9:30:21 PM EDT
[#47]
FYI, the AR15 Atlas barrel nut wrench does not fit.  So I submitted a ticked to Aero, and 30 seconds after I sent it, I saw this listed on the product page for an Atlas M5 handguard.

PLEASE NOTE: These handguards do not come with a wrench. A standard armorers wrench will work with all M5 ATLAS Handguards.

Duh!  Been so long since I actually used a standard wrench in this age of Keymod and M-Lok, I didn't even think about it.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 8:39:59 AM EDT
[#48]
I'm so torn between the direction I want to go with my next optic for a 16" setup I'm piecing together.

Nightforce 4-16 ATACR
Leupold 3.7-18 MK5HD
or go with something like a Vortex 1-10
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 7:56:22 PM EDT
[#49]
So, I did a thing today...

Brownells OD Green Alumahyde.

Debating on leaving it as-is, or going for the played out battleworn look with some black rattlecan once the Alumahyde cures.

EDIT: Dust cover is sacrificial, have a plain black Strike capsule to replace it with, and I masked off the face of the shell deflector before painting, and used an old Magpul rail cover on the upper to act as a mask for the T-marks.  Also painted lower and stock to match, but buffer tube, pistol grip, Slate Black rail covers, charging handle and controls, scope, mount and BUIS will all be black.
Link Posted: 5/16/2021 10:26:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 82
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top