Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2019 2:35:51 AM EDT
So I have decided I guess to build my lower, as I am pretty stuck on the Larue MBT trigger, so there is no real advantage (not already installed from factory) of getting a PAS lower over a different lower.

I looked up prices, and Aero Gen 2 stripped lower is on sale at $54, plus I can get $10 off and free shipping, so that brings it to $44. The PAS stripped lower is $40. So only a $4 difference. Is there ANYONE who would take a PAS lower over a Aero for $4 difference?

Also is there any issue with mating a Aero lower with a PSA complete upper? The "slack crew" in the Aero will take any slack out of the setup correct?
Link Posted: 9/11/2019 2:40:28 AM EDT
[#1]
For the price MBT cannot be beat. Great trigger and still $87 after Mark said it was going back to full price about a year ago yet it has not gone up in price.
Link Posted: 9/11/2019 3:29:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/11/2019 7:09:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I like my aero lowers....I also have psa lowers.  Get what you like if you have issues with either company they will take care of you.
Link Posted: 9/11/2019 7:12:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/11/2019 9:23:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Aero Precision lowers/uppers are pretty nice.
View Quote
This. Very pleased with the set I just built on.
Link Posted: 9/11/2019 10:21:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Bought a PSA lower a while back.  Anodize color was way off, didn't come close to any upper I had.  Had to paint it.  Have 2 Aero lowers and color is perfect.  I say get the Aero if for nothing else, $4 is nothing.
Link Posted: 9/15/2019 9:34:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Where can I find the Aero lower for $54? I'm seeing them for $70+.....?
Link Posted: 9/15/2019 12:16:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where can I find the Aero lower for $54? I'm seeing them for $70+.....?
View Quote
Primary Arms has Aero lowers for $55. Just picked 2 up the other day.

Aero is my go to lower if there’s nothing specific I’m looking for in a lower.
Link Posted: 9/15/2019 5:18:22 PM EDT
[#9]
I will always take Aero over PSA.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top