Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/13/2021 2:34:02 PM EDT
Does anyone know where I can find a quality 80% lower for AR9 glock compatible? I've looked in a bunch of places and everything is sold out or on backorder.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:08:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Keep looking every day, get on email back in stock lists. Good luck, you picked a shitty time to find one.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:51:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Try Deltateamtactical.com
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:29:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Yea it is probably the worst time to find one. I'm pretty new to the game and thought this would be a cool gun to build. I'll keep looking but I might have to just buy one if I actually want one. I found some foxtrot mikes available but unsure if I want one of those.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:30:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought this one a couple years ago and really like it.
AAO Manufacturing Glock AR 80%

I would get on the waiting list for it.

You could always get a standard lower and a glock magazine adapter. Still a little hard to find, but may be easier than finding a complete glock lower.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:36:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Really?  Look at join dates...
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top