Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2022 7:34:33 PM EDT
Does anyone know of a source for these ?

Out of stock everywhere
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 10:17:17 PM EDT
[#1]
It's been a long minute since I've seen them anyplace.

Discontinued most likely is my guess.
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 3:54:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the ALG bolts and bracket, which you can have, but I can't find the picatinny rail that goes with it.  I'm still looking.

I wonder if there is a picatinny that we can match up with the bracket?  I have a plastic MI that is close but the holes would have to be enlarged a bit to reach the bracket length.  

Send me an IM if you are interested.
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 3:56:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Have you tried contacting Geissele?
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 7:55:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have the ALG bolts and bracket, which you can have, but I can't find the picatinny rail that goes with it.  I'm still looking.

I wonder if there is a picatinny that we can match up with the bracket?  I have a plastic MI that is close but the holes would have to be enlarged a bit to reach the bracket length.  

Send me an IM if you are interested.
View Quote

I don't know. Unless it's the original set I'm not sure it will work. Let me try Geissele, but, I will get back to you. Thanks for the offer.
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 7:57:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Have you tried contacting Geissele?
View Quote

Not yet, but, I will. A bit frustrating when you have two AR's with the same rail system and no accessories to use with them.
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 9:55:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I really wish ALG was still around, I guess they had to devote all their attention to G. Makes sense from a business perspective, but had I known they were closing up shop I would have bought more rails.
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 10:03:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 10:06:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Is ALG officially done?
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 10:18:13 PM EDT
[#9]
I contacted them a little while back and they don't have a timeline for getting any more in. I took it to mean that they don't plan on making more. Since that's all I need to finish a build, and I was very unhappy with the fit of the stupid thing in the first place, I think it's time for me to move on.

It's sad to see a manufacturer have so little support after the sale on something. I bought Black Friday and finished off the build over Christmas break if I recall. By the time I needed to mount my optic, it was too late. What a sad state of affairs.
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 11:45:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Is that illegal if the white area is still solid metal?
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 5:41:32 PM EDT
[#11]
I wrote ALG, they responded " No More ".

Thanks for all the tips and suggestions. Looks like I'm in the drilling business.
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 5:42:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
For a gen 1 rail, IDK, you may have to drill your own to fit the hole spacing.

for the not M-Lok cutouts on the V0-E...  M-Lok will fit.  Not nicely, but fit.

On the far side
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/5205/Primary_Glx_2x_photo_JPG-1388444.jpg

View Quote

I have one of those as well. Good to know something will work.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 6:25:55 PM EDT
[#13]
CDNN had these a few months ago for cheap and I waited too long to get some.
And when CDNN closes things out they are probably out of production.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 11:01:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Another option that might work to make/cut/drill your own is a rail section from YHM that has a curved bottom.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/7/2022 7:17:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Another option that might work to make/cut/drill your own is a rail section from YHM that has a curved bottom.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/273029/03878284-C6B8-4D0A-B0B3-62D246964B2E_png-2440150.JPG
View Quote

Ooooooh

I might do that so I can put an x300 in front of the front sight

@fooboy

What's the hight of the ALG rail meant for the front sight?
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top