Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2018 3:36:24 PM EDT
I haven't seen any videos or comparisons for size and weight of P Series gas block and piston vs Superlative Arms kit.

Does anyone have both and confirm measurements?
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 9:38:41 PM EDT
[#1]
They have very similar height dimensions. The superlative is a bit longer. Adams arms kits use the barrel nut as a way to stablize the op rod. See the rail thread for more information.

I originally had a AA kit but switched to superlative
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 12:00:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They have very similar height dimensions. The superlative is a bit longer. Adams arms kits use the barrel nut as a way to stablize the op rod. See the rail thread for more information.

I originally had a AA kit but switched to superlative
View Quote
I have an AA XRP. I also have Superlative Arms.  Sup Arms kit is better than XRP. It's also much lighter. I'm wondering if the P series adjustavlr is heavier or lighter than the Sup Arms. I also wanted to know if itis thicker, or has more or less clearance on the top, sides, and bottom for handguard access. I'll take a look at the thread however.

I like AA customer service because SupArms doesn't answer like they did back a while ago.
Link Posted: 11/25/2018 1:09:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I have an AA XRP. I also have Superlative Arms.  Sup Arms kit is better than XRP. It's also much lighter. I'm wondering if the P series adjustavlr is heavier or lighter than the Sup Arms. I also wanted to know if itis thicker, or has more or less clearance on the top, sides, and bottom for handguard access. I'll take a look at the thread however.

I like AA customer service because SupArms doesn't answer like they did back a while ago.
View Quote
The P series is very similar to the superlative arms in dimensions. The p series is a little shorter but the overall height/thickness should be around the same.

I apologize if I wasn’t clear enough.
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top