Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2023 7:33:52 AM EDT
I have been looking for a grey A2 lower, and I see a web page from Texas called INTLMILCO. They sell all kinds of lowers, different markings in both grey and black. Has anyone else done business with them?
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 8:51:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Intmilco is great. The owner is a stand up guy. He seeks perfection and really pays attention to nuanced details. He is also transparent and accurate with lead times. It’s a boutique product and the price is commensurate.

You’ll need to sign up for notifications if you want to grab a lower. They sell out fast when available.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 11:12:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Currently the best to be had
Link Posted: 4/4/2023 10:19:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Hoping to get my first sometime this year
Link Posted: 4/6/2023 8:51:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the kind words guys. I make things I like & want. Then I hope other people like them too. When I started making lowers in 2019 I didn’t think they would sell.

If y’all have any questions email me. Someone will have to link my email.

I’ve tried to get forum sponsorship pricing and I can’t seem to get anyone to reply to my emails.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 5:06:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Intmilco is great. The owner is a stand up guy. He seeks perfection and really pays attention to nuanced details. He is also transparent and accurate with lead times. It’s a boutique product and the price is commensurate.

You’ll need to sign up for notifications if you want to grab a lower. They sell out fast when available.
View Quote

Yep.  His lowers are incredible and worth the price.  Meticulous crafting that involves a lot of steps and movement to complete them.

I’ve got 2 and plan to buy more.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 11:33:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Just checked them out. Do they actually put the Colt branding on the lowers and just don't show it on the site? Otherwise kinda meh. What's the point if the markings aren't complete anyway? If anything, I'd rather get a blank lower in the white, have it fully engraved and then send it off for anodizing. Would be nice if they offered a service for gray anodizing. Not many places to go for that these days it seems.

But I used to know an engraving shop that would do full Colt markings on a blank lower for you. US Property or Commercial marked. Whatever you wanted. Engraved vs. properly roll marked I suppose (INTLMILCO seems to actually roll mark theirs). But having the markings be complete counts more than having them actually roll stamped to me I guess. But it was a small one-man operation and he pretty much did it to order so I guess he stayed under Colt's radar and avoided any trouble from using their trademark.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 12:52:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Engraving sticks out like a sore thumb imo, logo or no logo.  It’s like sheet flooring with wood grain printed.
Link Posted: 4/23/2023 3:08:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Just checked them out. Do they actually put the Colt branding on the lowers and just don't show it on the site? Otherwise kinda meh. What's the point if the markings aren't complete anyway? If anything, I'd rather get a blank lower in the white, have it fully engraved and then send it off for anodizing. Would be nice if they offered a service for gray anodizing. Not many places to go for that these days it seems.

But I used to know an engraving shop that would do full Colt markings on a blank lower for you. US Property or Commercial marked. Whatever you wanted. Engraved vs. properly roll marked I suppose (INTLMILCO seems to actually roll mark theirs). But having the markings be complete counts more than having them actually roll stamped to me I guess. But it was a small one-man operation and he pretty much did it to order so I guess he stayed under Colt's radar and avoided any trouble from using their trademark.
View Quote

"I DO NOT OWN COLT MARKINGS - IF YOU Mark these with Trademarked info and listed one on Gunbroker for instance you MUST disclose you added this info. If you do not - and I am contacted by the owners of the Trademark -  I will be forced to confirm you added the information on your own. "

From the web page.
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 9:41:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

"I DO NOT OWN COLT MARKINGS - IF YOU Mark these with Trademarked info and listed one on Gunbroker for instance you MUST disclose you added this info. If you do not - and I am contacted by the owners of the Trademark -  I will be forced to confirm you added the information on your own. "

From the web page.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From the web page.

Seems fair
Link Posted: 5/6/2023 6:32:37 PM EDT
[#10]
His lower parts kits are really nice.
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top