Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/27/2020 12:19:56 PM EDT
Greetings.  I spray painted my a2 carbine over the weekend.  Very pleased with how it turned out.  

This is not a clone and not period correct.  The upper is a "CMB" with a "4" above the gas tube hole. Has m4 ramps.  Was a nice Colt Gray prior to the spray paint.  

Colt M4 Carbine lower I picked up a few years ago when Brownells was selling them dirt cheap.  Bought 2, should have bought 10.    

Link Posted: 7/27/2020 3:58:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome job, well done!
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 4:45:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Sexy!

Link Posted: 7/27/2020 5:15:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.  This is the third rifle I've spray painted and it came out the best so far.  

The carbine itself is such a handy little thing.  I took it to the range this past Saturday to rezero and check function after the chop job.  Makes my other ARs feel bloated and heavy.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 7:52:49 PM EDT
[#4]
NICE!
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top