Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/21/2018 7:18:19 PM EDT
I am brand new to building 80% lowers. I just received my 5D tactical pro jig; so I am looking at purchasing a couple 80% lowers.
For my first build; I would like to build a AR based 9mm pistol and I would like it to have the last round bolt hold open function. I found this company, http://aaomfg.com/, and they have a Smith and Wesson 9mm M&P mag lower with the feature that I was looking for. I haven't been able to find any builds using this lower or much info on this company. Heck, I can't even find another 80% lower based Smith and Wesson.

What do you think of their 80% lowers and/or does anyone have any good options for a 80% 9mm lower?
Link Posted: 4/21/2018 7:29:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Click Me this will take you to the already compiled list of 9mm lowers and theirs descriptions. I’m also interested in getting a few.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top