BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 8:57:47 PM EDT
[#1]
You could use the Velocity Stainless Trigger Shims as reinforcement & spacer with a Mil-Spec Trigger or Drop-In Trigger.

Velocity Triggers Stainless Steel Shim for Polymer Lowers
If you have a polymer lower, we recommend putting a
Velocity Triggers Stainless Steel Shim for Polymer Lowers underneath the trigger to protect the polymer lower.

JMT Saber Single Stage Drop In Trigger W/ Anti-Rotation Pins $94.95

Rise Armament Match RA-140 SST AR-15 3.5-lb $98.99 after 10% off & Free 2 day Shipping

10%-12% Off Optics Planet Discount Code
Here is a fresh bunch of 10% off coupons. If you use one quote and repost the list with it removed.

If this batch gets used up and you need more codes please shoot me an email.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 10:41:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for all the interest and ideas in the thread. Yup, they'll just have to go together and put some rounds through them. It seems the overwhelming majority think they'll be fine so I'm going with that. This site is a good resource for people like me who are not experts and need input from others with more experience. More responses than I thought I would get and much appreciated.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top