User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:11:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@cb4017  .. What is the twist of your barrel?
View Quote

The BA has a 1:7 twist.  It should have no problem with the heavier bullets.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:48:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I've competed in many 300yard BR matches and built/own enough bench rest rifles to know that your groups weren't shot at 300 yards from a home built AR using sub $300 barrels. Your second group using your specialized hand loads is .3 moa at 300 yards, wile the factory ammo you used (and claimed didnt shoot to well) is still slightly sub moa.

Utilizing my "expertise" I hypothesize those are cherry picked 100 yard groups... but hey its the internet, so we will never know.
View Quote

Any experienced shooters already know. The first time he posted those groups they were all factory 105’s shot at 300yds with the same zero as he used at 100yds. Then there was the claim that it’s “just so flat shooting”. A 6creed isn’t that flat!

Many people fail to realize that the internet isn’t your local gun shop. There are lots of experienced shooters here who understand ballistics and expectations for factory ammo and can detect BS real quick.

It does appear that Dino is looking for internet stardom, to which I would point him to the moa challenge thread. I think his claims have been called out there previously. Bonus points if you could video at least one group, as I’d have questions on authenticity otherwise.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:51:09 AM EDT
[#3]
300 yard target shot yesterday, condition were not optimal and this was shooting with the Faxon barrel that is not as accurate as my match grade barreled gun.

Temp was 29* and was fighting a 5 to 15 mph wind. But was pleased with the results non the less.

" />
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:27:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Alright I’m having this problem with brownells right now. I originally backordered a faxon barrel from them months ago. They emailed me and said no eta on shipping. So I’m November I canceled that order and ordered the BA barrel I have now.  My order on the website said canceled even. Well brownells decided to charge my card and ship this barrel anyways. I called them every day to get that package turned around and refunded. Never happened. Now they want me to print out a label and drive down to the post office to ship it back. Then it will take 15-30 days after they receive it to process the return. Meanwhile I get charged the interest on my credit card. I have now called them seven times to deal with this. Spent hours on the phone. What are my options here? Can I just call Amex and do a charge back? Anyone think the faxon barrel is better then the BA barrel? Maybe just build another arc? I’m happy with how my BA barrel shoots.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 7:48:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Alright I’m having this problem with brownells right now. I originally backordered a faxon barrel from them months ago. They emailed me and said no eta on shipping. So I’m November I canceled that order and ordered the BA barrel I have now.  My order on the website said canceled even. Well brownells decided to charge my card and ship this barrel anyways. I called them every day to get that package turned around and refunded. Never happened. Now they want me to print out a label and drive down to the post office to ship it back. Then it will take 15-30 days after they receive it to process the return. Meanwhile I get charged the interest on my credit card. I have now called them seven times to deal with this. Spent hours on the phone. What are my options here? Can I just call Amex and do a charge back? Anyone think the faxon barrel is better then the BA barrel? Maybe just build another arc? I’m happy with how my BA barrel shoots.
View Quote

I'd list the barrel on the EE as new. It will sell, and you can use that money to pay off the card. If you have to eat a few bucks chalk it up as knowledge investment.

Just my take.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:46:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Unless you want a second build, I'd just send it back and let the process run its course.

Interest on it for 30 days can't be much... you're going to have to box it up and mail it if you sell it so.

Me, I'd have refused delivery from the start and initiated a charge back.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:00:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Unless you want a second build, I'd just send it back and let the process run its course.

Interest on it for 30 days can't be much... you're going to have to box it up and mail it if you sell it so.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed. If I was home I would of done that. Kinda hard when they just throw the package on your doorstep and walk away
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 2:03:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Kinda hard when they just throw the package on your doorstep and walk away
View Quote

Good point...
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:52:57 PM EDT
[#9]
What are you guys using to trim your brass?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:12:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What are you guys using to trim your brass?
View Quote

Frankford Arsenal power trimmer from Midway.  It works well enough for the price.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:23:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Is there a go to reliable 6mm ARC mag?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:13:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

I bought the ones brownells has. But to be fair I tried regular pmags and they fed fine too.

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:20:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

ASC 15 rounders.

I haven't tried everything out there, but I have tried most.  The ASC's consistently perform and the 15 rounders tend to fit the bill better.  Don't get in the way of a bipod, not necessarily a mag dump cartridge, etc.  The E-landers have been good unsuppressed but have gummed up for me when ran suppressed and the bolt starts out-running the magazines.  Stronger springs might help.  I'm curious to try out the ASC red follower mags, too.

I've got a 12" and an 18" AR.  Have been shooting ARC since a little before the release.  Also have 18" and 28" bolt guns.  The cartridge is capable of hanging in there with the PRS/NRL guys who are shooting BR, BRX, Dasher, etc...  Yes there is a slight velocity loss, no it doesn't matter for 1200yd and in targets (the bulk of which are at 400-800).  Several top 20 finishes at 2 day matches and eeked into the top 10 in one.  It's not a caliber problem, it's a shooter problem that I'm not scoring any higher.

In the 12" AR I turned down an old match 6 creed barrel forward of where the throat was torched and the barrel was thick enough to give it new life as an AR barrel.  I went with carbine length gas and a .080 port and it seems to be working fine.  I only shot it for groups once but managed a 1.97" 10-shot group at 200yd with 108's and AA2520.  I'm not going to say that's what it will always do, though....  It seems to be a 1-1.25 MOA shooter with factory 108's.  2300-2350fps with 108's.  Pretty solid, but it is, after all, a Proof Research barrel that I started with so I suppose I should be expecting as much.

The 18" barrel is also a Proof Research (solid stainless).  This one was made by Proof as an AR barrel.  It's in a VLTOR MUR upper with a 3-18x Mk6 Leupold and is my coyote and intermediate range go-to rifle.  Dumped a few coyotes with it and so far I've been impressed with the performance.  This is the most accurate AR-15 I've ever put together and it's reliably sub-MOA for 5 shot groups, often MUCH better.  Getting 2600-2675fps with 108's and 105's.  

The 18" bolt gun is a lightweight hunter built on a CZ527 and it does what you'd expect a bolt gun to do with a Bartlein barrel.  Also 2600-2670fps with factory ammo, hand loads can punch up (62ksi vs. 52ksi AR loads) to 2750 or so.  

The 28" bolt gun is for PRS/NRL series matches.  I can get over 2900fps with 110 A-tips with Leverevolution and CFE223 at top-end bolt gun loads, but I found that Varget at 2775fps is slightly more accurate, way more temp stable, and just an overall easy button.  Rifle prints 0.6-0.8 MOA 20-shot groups.  

I have the most rounds on the 28" barrel, and most of those have been higher pressure bolt gun reloads.  About 2000-2400 rounds (I should have kept better records.  I will on the next barrel).  Barrel life is not a concern with this cartridge.  The condition of the throat in this rifle looks like a 6.5 Creedmoor that has maybe 600-800 rounds on it.  If you figure a 6.5 Creed barrel is good for 2500-3000 rounds, I'd expect 5000+ from the ARC.  Closer to, but probably not quite as good as .223.  Even the 18" AR, which I have flogged a few times with 25 round mag dumps looks much better than I expected showing no signs of fire cracking.  I'm going to guess it's just over 1000 rounds but I've been even worse at keeping track with that rifle.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:39:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

ASC, and the AR Stoner mags from Midway are rebranded ASC.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:01:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Anybody got any leads on facory ARC ammo under the current situation?

Thinking about picking up a barrel and building an upper for a dedicated night-time yote slayer

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 12:36:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Thinking about picking up a barrel and building an upper for a dedicated night-time yote slayer

Thanks
View Quote

I've had luck checking my LGS periodically.

Brownells had a batch early today go up, but it sold out quick.

My routine is a regular lap of a couple LGS's once a week or so, and to check ammoseek a couple times per day.

If you're really desperate there are people selling on gun broker, but the prices are more than I can stomach there.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 1:34:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Thanks
View Quote

I got some from a place in Florida for $29.99 a box.  By the time it arrived they were up to $44.99 a box.  I won’t be getting any more from them.

https://www.deguns.net/ammo/6mm%20arc
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 8:17:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Finally got everything put together and stopped by the range. I have to work tonight so time was limited. I'm quite pleased as all rounds functioned 100% with great extraction, ejection, and feeding using the Hornady 108gr ELD Match.

Like posted above, I too paid $30 a box and when I went back it's now $50, screw that. I'll wait it out for brass.

The rifle as completed... Anderson upper, Brownell's BCG, Ballistic Advantage barrel, YHM rail, YHM gas block, YHM QD brake, and YHM LT .30 suppressor. I have a Velocity 3-pound trigger and Vortex Viper PST in a Leupold mount.

The rifle...

After getting the scope dialed in with about four rounds, I fired this group UNSUPPRESSED...

Tweaked the scope, added the suppressor, and fired this group...

All in all I'm pleased at the initial outing but of course those are only three round groups. But I'm thankful the rifle functions 100% suppressed and unsuppressed right from the start. With ammo being scarce the last thing I needed was problems. I think the coyotes and hogs are in for a rude awakening...

Link Posted: 2/4/2021 9:09:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Finally got everything put together and stopped by the range. I have to work tonight so time was limited. I'm quite pleased as all rounds functioned 100% with great extraction, ejection, and feeding using the Hornady 108gr ELD Match.

Like posted above, I too paid $30 a box and when I went back it's now $50, screw that. I'll wait it out for brass.

The rifle as completed... Anderson upper, Brownell's BCG, Ballistic Advantage barrel, YHM rail, YHM gas block, YHM QD brake, and YHM LT .30 suppressor. I have a Velocity 3-pound trigger and Vortex Viper PST in a Leupold mount.

The rifle...

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q90/923/OjnDUE.jpg

After getting the scope dialed in with about four rounds, I fired this group UNSUPPRESSED...

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q90/923/Z8o768.jpg

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q90/924/gHk49G.jpg

All in all I'm pleased at the initial outing but of course those are only three round groups. But I'm thankful the rifle functions 100% suppressed and unsuppressed right from the start. With ammo being scarce the last thing I needed was problems. I think the coyotes and hogs are in for a rude awakening...

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q90/924/HTclTr.jpg
View Quote

Nice. Now does tour once fired brass look? Mines really dirty
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 9:14:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Awesomeness

ETA - If you get a chance to run by a chrony and get some MV numbers I'd be interested in seeing what kind of velocity you're getting.  TIA
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 9:30:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

The rifle...

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q90/923/OjnDUE.jpg

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q90/923/Z8o768.jpg

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q90/924/gHk49G.jpg

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q90/924/HTclTr.jpg
View Quote

That’s the same barrel I bought, if mine shoots half as well I’ll be tickled.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 9:46:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Nice. Now does tour once fired brass look? Mines really dirty
View Quote

Same here...
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 8:21:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

ASC 15 rounders.

I haven't tried everything out there, but I have tried most.  The ASC's consistently perform and the 15 rounders tend to fit the bill better.  Don't get in the way of a bipod, not necessarily a mag dump cartridge, etc.  The E-landers have been good unsuppressed but have gummed up for me when ran suppressed and the bolt starts out-running the magazines.  Stronger springs might help.  I'm curious to try out the ASC red follower mags, too.

I've got a 12" and an 18" AR.  Have been shooting ARC since a little before the release.  Also have 18" and 28" bolt guns.  The cartridge is capable of hanging in there with the PRS/NRL guys who are shooting BR, BRX, Dasher, etc...  Yes there is a slight velocity loss, no it doesn't matter for 1200yd and in targets (the bulk of which are at 400-800).  Several top 20 finishes at 2 day matches and eeked into the top 10 in one.  It's not a caliber problem, it's a shooter problem that I'm not scoring any higher.

In the 12" AR I turned down an old match 6 creed barrel forward of where the throat was torched and the barrel was thick enough to give it new life as an AR barrel.  I went with carbine length gas and a .080 port and it seems to be working fine.  I only shot it for groups once but managed a 1.97" 10-shot group at 200yd with 108's and AA2520.  I'm not going to say that's what it will always do, though....  It seems to be a 1-1.25 MOA shooter with factory 108's.  2300-2350fps with 108's.  Pretty solid, but it is, after all, a Proof Research barrel that I started with so I suppose I should be expecting as much.

The 18" barrel is also a Proof Research (solid stainless).  This one was made by Proof as an AR barrel.  It's in a VLTOR MUR upper with a 3-18x Mk6 Leupold and is my coyote and intermediate range go-to rifle.  Dumped a few coyotes with it and so far I've been impressed with the performance.  This is the most accurate AR-15 I've ever put together and it's reliably sub-MOA for 5 shot groups, often MUCH better.  Getting 2600-2675fps with 108's and 105's.  

The 18" bolt gun is a lightweight hunter built on a CZ527 and it does what you'd expect a bolt gun to do with a Bartlein barrel.  Also 2600-2670fps with factory ammo, hand loads can punch up (62ksi vs. 52ksi AR loads) to 2750 or so.  

The 28" bolt gun is for PRS/NRL series matches.  I can get over 2900fps with 110 A-tips with Leverevolution and CFE223 at top-end bolt gun loads, but I found that Varget at 2775fps is slightly more accurate, way more temp stable, and just an overall easy button.  Rifle prints 0.6-0.8 MOA 20-shot groups.  

I have the most rounds on the 28" barrel, and most of those have been higher pressure bolt gun reloads.  About 2000-2400 rounds (I should have kept better records.  I will on the next barrel).  Barrel life is not a concern with this cartridge.  The condition of the throat in this rifle looks like a 6.5 Creedmoor that has maybe 600-800 rounds on it.  If you figure a 6.5 Creed barrel is good for 2500-3000 rounds, I'd expect 5000+ from the ARC.  Closer to, but probably not quite as good as .223.  Even the 18" AR, which I have flogged a few times with 25 round mag dumps looks much better than I expected showing no signs of fire cracking.  I'm going to guess it's just over 1000 rounds but I've been even worse at keeping track with that rifle.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ASC 15 rounders.

@LedZeppelin

What kind of velocity are you getting from your 12.5 vs 18 inch AR?

I really want to build a shorty but I'm afraid the velocity loss will make it pointless.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:51:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Awesome, congrats. My parts are on the floor - 18" BA barrel as well. Those suppressed groups are nice - I've got a Razor. One day I'll build it. You get any velocities from the 18" (what atmospherics)?
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 9:37:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Awesome, congrats. My parts are on the floor - 18" BA barrel as well. Those suppressed groups are nice - I've got a Razor. One day I'll build it. You get any velocities from the 18" (what atmospherics)?
View Quote

No... was not properly prepared as I was headed to work.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 1:46:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

@LedZeppelin

What kind of velocity are you getting from your 12.5 vs 18 inch AR?

I really want to build a shorty but I'm afraid the velocity loss will make it pointless.
View Quote

18" AR is pushing factory 108's around 2600-2650fps.

The 12" is more in the 2400 ballpark I believe.  I have a bunch of pooch reloads that are 2350fps that I normally plink with.  I can't remember what it was when I ran factory through it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 5:30:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hornady already posted that info.
https://press.hornady.com/assets/pcthumbs/photos/1410997173-6mm-ARC---Velocity-vs-Barrel-Length-infographic.jpg

To reduce nitpicking, they don't say, but that infographic seems to use the bolt gun load data, which shows to be about 50FPS faster than gas gun data at 18". Short range probably anything shooting a 100-110gr bullet out of a short barrel in an AR15 is going to be pretty similar, such as 300BLK....Velocity, energy, etc. At longer ranges the ARC is going to do better due to significantly better BC.

Personal opinion, I like the fact that it's still supersonic with essentially the same bullet weight a good ~200yds further than the Blackout in the shorter barrels. Just depends what your goal is I suppose.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 11:21:48 PM EDT
[#28]
PSA has 6mmARC in stock... $34.99 a box for the 108gr ELD. Not a great price but I picked up three boxes, shipping was only $8.00.

Maybe Hornady just dumped some on the market...
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 6:15:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Joe Bob's has the black ammo in stock for just under $30 and free shipping.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 6:32:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Joe Bob's has the black ammo in stock for just under $30 and free shipping.
View Quote

GONE.....ALL GONE.....
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 11:51:47 PM EDT
[#31]
It doesn't even show up anymore!

Has anyone tried the black ammo? I just built my 6mm ARC and have never shot it, it will be its first range trip. I have a Faxon fluted 20" barrel, not sure what to expect.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 11:54:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Has anyone tried the black ammo? I just built my 6mm ARC and have never shot it, it will be its first range trip. I have a Faxon fluted 20" barrel, not sure what to expect.
View Quote

Ya it’s ok. The 108 eld is a tac driver. Stacking rounds. Much better then the black.
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 11:08:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Anyone know what unprimed brass was going for pre-madness?
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 11:59:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Just a heads up.....

IF anyone has bought the ASC 6.5 Grendel 10 round Magazines lately, you might want to pop the bottom and check the spring!

A buddy of mine was trying to load his, and could only get 5 rounds in.  I had him pop the bottom, and they had a HUGE COMPRESSED spring in there, so there was only room for 5 rounds.....

He got them from Gunmagwarehouse, and they were good about sending him a return label. But, they couldn't guarantee that replacement mag's would be good to go....So, he took a refund.

FYI, he wasn't the only one with that issue according to them....
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 7:12:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Good info in here.  I’m going to try a 20” Faxon heavy barrel.  All of my parts should be here next week.  I’m pretty excited to try it out!
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 10:12:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

I bought six boxes of it. It shoots ok but the 108 is easy sub moa so I won’t buy the black anymore.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 11:35:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 12:35:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Anyone seen brass for sale anywhere?
View Quote

Midway had it listed as "ON BACK ORDER"

I had two "BAGS" of 50 ordered, but I just scored another 200 rounds of "BLACK" today, so, I've got components, well, BRASS, to reload in the future.....So I'm going to cancel my order....

I suspect it's vaporware anyways.....The date will just keep getting pushed back....
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 6:39:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 6:44:00 AM EDT
[#40]
https://www.armorally.com/shop/starline-6-5-grendel-brass/

Not much left, it has been in stock now for a week, I scored 500 pcs.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 7:06:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 7:21:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 7:35:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Did they happen to mention if it was going to show up in the Hodgdon data, or kept separate?

Doesn't seem Western is listed in Hodgdons online data yet.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 8:55:58 AM EDT
[#44]
This cartridge was released at a bad time, the pandemic really screwed things up in the shooting world. It turned it upside down with ammo not being available , guns in short supply, components being very hard to obtain. Manufactures were only pumping out what they knew would be a quick sell for a premium price, like 9mm and .223.

This round is really a reloaders round. Their are so many different bullets and powders available to basically fill any void in what you want to do with it. The ballistics are nothing short of amazing, and it can be reloaded for very little out of pocket expense. Problem is finding components for reasonable prices.

I think we will be seeing a lot more manufactures producing guns and ammo for this round, it has proven itself to be a strong contender in both the competition and hunting following, and it does it in a compact package that mimics some of the larger caliber rounds. Folks are already shooting this thing out past a mile with good accuracy. And what the round looses to weight it gains in velocity as far as hitting energy. The round just holds on to velocity for a very long distance which makes it shoot very flat and accurate.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 9:01:20 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 10:21:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 8:22:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Got mine together using a faxon upper and a Monster 20" barrel.  Love this thing.  Hornady black is ok but the match ammo is great.  Just got some reloads going with some 85 grain solid copper pulls I got from American reloading they are moa.  Good for 100 yard blasting.  

I've been lucky to find leverevolution and small rifle primers locally.

I have some soft points to try next.  Need to buy some eld match bullets to try.
Link Posted: 5/23/2021 6:16:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
https://www.armorally.com/shop/starline-6-5-grendel-brass/

Not much left, it has been in stock now for a week, I scored 500 pcs.
View Quote

Didn't know starline made Grendel brass, score! They usually make really good stuff. But I haven't tried any of their rifle brass. I wonder how many reloads you can get from the brass?
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 2:54:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Hornady already posted that info.
https://press.hornady.com/assets/pcthumbs/photos/1410997173-6mm-ARC---Velocity-vs-Barrel-Length-infographic.jpghttps://press.hornady.com/assets/pcthumbs/photos/1410997173-6mm-ARC---Velocity-vs-Barrel-Length-infographic.jpg

To reduce nitpicking, they don't say, but that infographic seems to use the bolt gun load data, which shows to be about 50FPS faster than gas gun data at 18". Short range probably anything shooting a 100-110gr bullet out of a short barrel in an AR15 is going to be pretty similar, such as 300BLK....Velocity, energy, etc. At longer ranges the ARC is going to do better due to significantly better BC.

Personal opinion, I like the fact that it's still supersonic with essentially the same bullet weight a good ~200yds further than the Blackout in the shorter barrels. Just depends what your goal is I suppose.
View Quote

It's standard factory 108's for that velocity test, not bolt gun loads.
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 10:25:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top