Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2022 7:28:19 AM EDT
I like to get about 6 ea.  I have a few old colt 20’s. Love the 20’s at the range.  PA has oklay’s 20’s for about $14.   Black coated.  Trying to avoid a regret purchase .what’s a solid mag to purchase .Thank you
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 7:39:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Gen 3 Magpuls, clear Lancers even better,let's you see if a Blackout snuck in.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 7:46:19 AM EDT
[#2]
If you want classic straight 20s you can’t beat Okay.

The Lancer and Magpul Gen 3 20s are curved and longer than the Okays but work just as well.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 10:08:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Another vote for Lancers. I bought them to shoot from the bench and now use them for almost all my shooting. They also work for other cartridges well too and have metal feed lips.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 10:58:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:  If you want classic straight 20s you can’t beat Okay.

The Lancer and Magpul Gen 3 20s are curved and longer than the Okays but work just as well.
View Quote

My experience w/ a severely undergassed rifle would indicate curved Magpuls feed better than the Gen 1 straight Magpuls, and likely better than the old straight mags.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 12:17:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for all the reply’s. I have a couple 20 rnd magpul and lancer already both been outstanding.  I just ordered 6ea Okays from rainerarms.  $12 ea.  black ones.  Yeah I like the old school look. Wardawg
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 2:10:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Thanks for all the reply’s. I have a couple 20 rnd magpul and lancer already both been outstanding.  I just ordered 6ea Okays from rainerarms.  $12 ea.  black ones.  Yeah I like the old school look. Wardawg
View Quote

If you haven't heard by now, Okay is closing shop to the magazine making business by the end of this year. So if you were ever on the fence about buying more as spares, do it soon while you still have a fighting chance.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 2:29:29 PM EDT
[#7]
No I didn’t know that.  Just in TIME.   Thanks. Wardawg
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 2:50:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If you want classic straight 20s you can’t beat Okay.

View Quote

This.

Thread regarding Okay HERE
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top