Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/20/2018 4:11:50 PM EDT
Thinking either 16"  Larue Stealth or the Faxon SOCOM or Gunner one.  All have great reviews and about the same pricing.  Using it for shooting at Front Sight Training in Nevada.  Have a couple of AR's and looking to upgrade the barrel from the ESS one I have on it now.  I use the American Eagle XM-193 ammo.  So it's not like I'm hand loading or anything.  But greater groups are always wanted.  Your thoughts or experience on any of these appreciated.  Or if have other suggestions.  Here in CA we need to use comps as no flash hiders any longer
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 4:15:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Faxon pencil all the way then.

Ballistic Advantage Hanson .625 is a great barrel too.

Stealth barrels are fantastic but quite heavy in my opinion for a non SPR weapon.

Can't really go wrong with those 3 brands though.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 4:56:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Thinking either 16"  Larue Stealth or the Faxon SOCOM or Gunner one.  All have great reviews and about the same pricing.  Using it for shooting at Front Sight Training in Nevada.  Have a couple of AR's and looking to upgrade the barrel from the ESS one I have on it now.  I use the American Eagle XM-193 ammo.  So it's not like I'm hand loading or anything.  But greater groups are always wanted.  Your thoughts or experience on any of these appreciated.  Or if have other suggestions.  Here in CA we need to use comps as no flash hiders any longer
View Quote
This is not appropriate for the Retro Forum. It is more GD related.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top