Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2021 11:28:09 PM EDT
never mind.  they load fine if you drop one on top the mag because then it is high enough to skip the feed ramp.  otherwise it just lodges in the feed ramp.  So you'd have to dedicate a barrel to them by modifying the fed ramp.  I don't have THAT many 110 RNSP's, but some day if i come across a free barrel...
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 4:07:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a 7.5" 300blk barrel that would feed about 95% with copper washed 110 carbine bullets. Problem was the accuracy was lousy. Manufacturer of the bullet claimed softball sized grouping at 100 yds. I was more like dinner plate size groups at 25 yds.

No modifications were made to the M4 feedramps.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 6:53:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I have to try this now.  I have a bunch of 110 grain carbine bullets that have been sitting on the shelf for about 3 decades.  

I used to use them for reduced bolt gun loads for 100 yard DCM matches.  Lately they've only been used to weight buttstocks and Pinewood Derby cars...

Link Posted: 3/9/2021 1:38:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have to try this now.  I have a bunch of 110 grain carbine bullets that have been sitting on the shelf for about 3 decades.  

I used to use them for reduced bolt gun loads for 100 yard DCM matches.  Lately they've only been used to weight buttstocks and Pinewood Derby cars...

View Quote

The barrel that functioned decently was a no name brand bought off ebay years ago. When i tried the same copper washed bullets in a KAK barrel only 1 in 5 would feed properly. I did a barrel change on a pistol and used the same mags.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top