Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2021 11:50:18 PM EDT
have been looking around for replacement springs to redo a few of the short 10 round Pmags, have been unable to find anyone who has them, not even on the Magpul site, did send them a message but no one has got back to me, that was a while ago.

My question is, does anyone know where to get them from? found plenty of 30 round springs, and even 20 rounders, do I just go ahead and buy some of these and cut them down to suit?
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 10:10:07 AM EDT
[#1]
If you feel the need to replace springs just cut down a spring from a 20 or 30.  Why do you want to replace the springs?
Link Posted: 4/11/2021 10:19:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I live in the tropics where it is warm and humid and often raining, around 12 ft/year, mag springs are getting rusted, looking to replace and go with something more resistant like a stainless, did think it would come down to having to cut down some 30 rounders.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top