Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2020 10:18:52 PM EST

Does anyone make a quick adjust sling that is 1.25inch wide other than the Blue force stuff?

Everything else seems to have 1 inch webbing.

Also does anyone have a source for the type of material BFG uses? It feels like canvas not nylon but the hell if I know.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 8:07:04 AM EST
I buy usgi surplus slings. They are 1.25 and easily adjustable. They are made from heavy webbing, and cheap..usually $10 bucks tops. Iv got a dozen of them at least.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 10:53:58 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By buck19delta:
I buy usgi surplus slings. They are 1.25 and easily adjustable. They are made from heavy webbing, and cheap..usually $10 bucks tops. Iv got a dozen of them at least.
View Quote

Similar, and cheap.

1-1/4" sling
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 2:06:11 PM EST
Yep, Magpul does.  It is quick adjust but you adjust with the buckle itself instead of just yanking on a strap.  Start with the MS1 and then look at the others depending on what attachment options you want.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 12:44:47 PM EST
I make my own 1" and 1.25" slings with mat'ls from Strapworks, Eugene, OR. I make simple slings out of strong and soft nylon for a few bucks each. Polyester is almost as soft but is avail. in many, many colors and camo patterns.

hyrax222
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 2:24:52 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By hyrax222:
I make my own 1" and 1.25" slings with mat'ls from Strapworks, Eugene, OR. I make simple slings out of strong and soft nylon for a few bucks each. Polyester is almost as soft but is avail. in many, many colors and camo patterns.

hyrax222
View Quote
@hyrax222

How many feet of webbing do you typically use for a single sling?

Top Top