Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 9:02:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Any thoughts on this?
An Olympic Arms Ultra Match ---- with factory optional set trigger---- in excellent condition and all factory original.I THINK this is a pre- ban .....

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 5:35:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a BCM 14.5 Pinned / Welded upper with PMKR handguard and BCM BCG.  Great condition.  When I start with the bare bones upper (without BCG, CH, and handguard) on their website and build it up to what I have, it values at $736.  (upper, BCM BCG, BCM PKMR handguard, Extended flashhider pinned and welded.

Whats a good asking price for this used, in great condition?

" />
" />
" />

Link to building upper on BCM's website
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 6:34:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By hunterd05:
I have a BCM 14.5 Pinned / Welded upper with PMKR handguard and BCM BCG.  Great condition.  When I start with the bare bones upper (without BCG, CH, and handguard) on their website and build it up to what I have, it values at $736.  (upper, BCM BCG, BCM PKMR handguard, Extended flashhider pinned and welded.

Whats a good asking price for this used, in great condition?

Link to building upper on BCM's website
View Quote

I would think somewhere around 575-625 would be appropriate.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 3:57:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cone256] [#4]
Geissele MK3 SMR 15" rail?  Basically sits on a rifle that sits in the safe.  Old picture posted...

Link Posted: 12/7/2020 6:30:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By boerseun:
Just traded into a Colt Carbine with a 16" 1/9 twists HBAR barrel.Let's just say that it's not going to work for what I have intended for this carbine. So I can either trade it off or sell it and buy what I need - if I can find it in stock!
View Quote
Well, got the answer to my question via EE. Looks like I'm in the $200 to $250 range for my barrel.

Link Posted: 12/25/2020 3:09:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Used KAC e3 bolt

Value?

Link Posted: 1/11/2021 2:37:30 AM EDT
[#7]
What’s a DD RIS II with the fsp cutout worth now a days? I have an extra and was wondering if I should build another upper or sell it.

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 6:50:27 AM EDT
[#8]
I have a complete HBAR lower with removable carry handle. I believe it is a 6700 model. Trying to decide if I should build something with it or sell it...what's it worth?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:53:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I have a few of these in the factory sealed carton.
Just wondering what the going rate is.
Thanks.
https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-carbine-length-5-56-nato-1-7-m4-nitride-moe-upper-with-rear-mbus-bcg-ch.html
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:30:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2apatriot] [#10]
Anyone know what an old 12 inch DD lite rail would go for? Its marked Black Creek if it makes any difference, I know guys talk about it in reference to RIS II rails but I don't know which one is more desirable.

Attachment Attached File

Originally Posted By NSX3:
What’s a DD RIS II with the fsp cutout worth now a days? I have an extra and was wondering if I should build another upper or sell it.

Thanks in advance
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NSX3:

Thanks in advance

I think these usually go for around $300-$400 on the EE, especially if its FDE

Originally Posted By hdhogman:
Thanks.
https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-carbine-length-5-56-nato-1-7-m4-nitride-moe-upper-with-rear-mbus-bcg-ch.html

Since they are in stock for 500 right now, you can probably offload yours for a little less, probably around $400ish. I think you would get more if you can sell it locally.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:22:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hdhogman] [#11]
Thanks.
I will probably keep them for awhile as I have stripped lowers and just received 3  complete LPK's with collapsible stocks for $86.99 each.
With a budget lower, my complete upper and the LPK's I'll have a decent and complete rifle for $400.00 bucks.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 10:50:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Kyleag89] [#12]
Any idea what I could sell this for?  Going another direction and this lower is pretty much new, only fired about 100 rounds on this lower.  Its a PSA lower with a deep custom engraved Betsy Ross 3%er flag.  Has a strike industries LPK with enhanced mil spec trigger and reduced power springs(actually works excellent), BCM grip, and magpul stock.

Link Posted: 2/8/2021 12:10:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MiamiSniper] [#13]
Colt upper, Looking to ID and appraise the going price, got it since the 90's

has a 4 above the gas port

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/16/2021 6:42:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cali2Carolina] [#14]
Hey y’all I’m just looking to get a feel for what I could get out of the 300 blk upper and ammo I have? I know what the shit is worth when I bought it but nowadays I don’t have the time to research. Reason I am looking into getting out of the 300blk game is I am currently going through a marriage separation. She is getting none of my firearm related shit but I have a whole bunch of furniture and stuff to replace for myself and my kids. I think I’ll just stick to 5.56 for the time being. This upper sits on an LMT Mars lower with A5 buffer. but I’d like to keep that unless I got a good offer. Upper parts list below.

-Aero precision AR upper receiver
-Aero precision upper parts kit
-Ballistic Advantage 9” Hanson 300blk with pinned gas block
-Black river tactical custom tuned gas block
-silencerco ASR 3 port muzzle brake
-Toolcraft BCG
-Geissele airborne extended CH or Radian Raptor LT
-UTG slim front and rear backup sights (don’t knock em till you try them)
-BCM 8” MCMR Handguard
-Streamlight Protac rail mount 2 625 lumen weapon light
-magpul afg 2 w/MLOK adapter
-Holosun HS510c red dot with riser
I’m probably forgetting a few other specifics but that’s basically it.

Ammo
420 rounds S&B 220gr subs
470 rounds wolf polyformance 145gr supers

Link Posted: 2/23/2021 2:22:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: vegas2k] [#15]
I am trying to see if anyone can give me a retro price on something.  I am looking at getting the Ballistic Advantage Modern series 8" 300BLK barrel.  I can get it currently get it for 138 shipped from BA.  And I cannot find for the life of me, old posts regarding how much this barrel was pre pandemic.  I also can't find where else to post this question. this thread seems to be the closest.  thanks!
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 4:50:55 AM EDT
[#16]
In the pic of BCG’s I have a question for the top one second in from right. Is the back of it flush flat or beveled on outer edge where it meets buffer?  Yes there is a demand for Vietnam era in my opinion
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 8:45:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 5:31:07 AM EDT
[#18]
I've two pristine Mega Gator "multi" lowers in storage for probably 10 years- any idea of value - might sell or might build....

Also this Gen 1 Ace Socom Mk12 Mod H type stock- did a search but couldn't turn up much

appreciate any info !
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 12:39:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NoveskeFan] [#19]
Deleted
Link Posted: 3/16/2021 1:09:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By hdhogman:
Thanks.
View Quote

In January I bought that upper, with the MOE Build kit NIB for $500 on the EE

I like the subtract 20% rule. If its new at PSA for $500, I'll buy new private sale at $400

Good Luck
Link Posted: 3/22/2021 11:43:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Wondering the price on a like new condition 2012 6920 upper. Has all the markings appropriate of that time period. Never have had a single hiccup with it and softest shooting upper I own next to my KAC guns. The bayo lug was shaved down, as I used to live in NY many years ago and they banned bayo lugs. So I lightly filed it and cold blued it 10 years ago. Otherwise perfect, old school colt quality upper. Thanks

Link Posted: 3/29/2021 8:12:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Looking for an approximate valuation on an SP1 Bolt Carrier/Group.

Link Posted: 4/14/2021 3:31:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TNZ71] [#23]
So I've got these two I may sell. Top is marked C MP Chrome Bore, bottom is C MP C marked. Both appear un-issued NOS. Bottom has some storage dings, no bolt and that gray ch doesn't go with it? What says y'all?
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/1/2021 5:24:13 PM EDT
[#24]
What is an original Armson OEG worth?
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 5:30:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By AndysAR15name:
Wondering the price on a like new condition 2012 6920 upper. Has all the markings appropriate of that time period. Never have had a single hiccup with it and softest shooting upper I own next to my KAC guns. The bayo lug was shaved down, as I used to live in NY many years ago and they banned bayo lugs. So I lightly filed it and cold blued it 10 years ago. Otherwise perfect, old school colt quality upper. Thanks

https://i.ibb.co/3k0k9PR/IMG-6211.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/TT5NPfL/IMG-6212.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/sK7NnVw/IMG-6215.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/XLhgzGs/IMG-6216.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/kJKQQSk/IMG-6217.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/72DJM9Z/IMG-6218.jpg
View Quote

Given that the bayonet lug has been removed and it’s used, I would say $550-600 max.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 2:26:28 PM EDT
[#26]
DD MK18 RIS II rail.
Link Posted: 5/17/2021 3:53:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MHeemeyer] [#27]
Do KAC rails have any sale value?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/31/2021 12:02:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By MHeemeyer:
Do KAC rails have any sale value?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/515553/20210402_173108_jpg-1945909.JPG

View Quote

I dont know how much but anything KAC and especially in this market has to have some value. Ive definitely seen them for sale, but its been a while and I dont recall for how much.

Anyone know the value of a Ballistic Advantage cold hammer forged Hansen barrel? They made a special run of these a few years ago. Its an 8.3 inch and its in one of the blem BCM uppers that I cant find a blem on.

Link Posted: 6/4/2021 1:19:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BILLBO] [#29]
Originally Posted By RideRed0331:
Looking for an approximate valuation on an SP1 Bolt Carrier/Group.

https://i.imgur.com/8YPZhl8.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Ch4JaHg.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/eIunuBP.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/1pyGGw7.jpg
View Quote

There was a lot of demand for these at one time for guys using lightning links easy to get $200 fast for them. Then when the fear of using M16 carriers in Ar15s went away they dropped since guys restoring their Sp1s and making them more like the 604s were dumping their Sp1 carriers for M16 carriers and prices dropped to $150 but there seemed to be a big turnaround for these may be due to the realization that an all factory original Sp1 may have more value rather than making it a clone of a 604 pushing their prices back over $200 even over I think If I recall correctly I saw a couple sell in the $280 range
Link Posted: 6/4/2021 1:19:49 AM EDT
[#30]
What about a Colt LE6922 upper?  It's the rarer version of the 6920.  Same basic specs except for the barrel twist of 1/9 instead of 1/7.  It is low round count and complete with bcg and charging handle.  All parts correctly marked as Colt since it's factory. C Alcoa Forge receiver, 2/00 barrel dating everything is supposed to be C marked including the bolt carrier group all C marked.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/5/2021 3:57:02 PM EDT
[#31]
I bought one of these thinking it was going to be amazing, but lost interest in the weapon. PDWs just aren't my thing.

I'm considering selling the full kit as it came with everything needed except a pistol or SBR lower, to run an M7A1 in a Pelican case as purchased from Troy.

Anyone remember the buzz this kit generated from Troy at Shot Show? :)

Mine is the one with the Troy furniture included, 7 mags, cleaning kit, sling complete upper with steel modular grip.

What should I consider selling this for?
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 8:30:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 12:49:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: xoran] [#33]
Originally Posted By d16man:

@xoran is that the kit with the bcg that is also a buffer?  I think I remember the stock and bcg going for around $500 by itself.
View Quote

@d16man - yes, that’s the one. It came with everything except a lower. It included the Stock, receiver extension, and buffer to use on the lower the owner would be responsible for.

The upper was fully built as well and included the BCG, CH, and the Troy modular Fore grip.

The Pelican case was pre-cut to allow space for your own optics and weapon light. I’ve actually dig it out and took a picture.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 2:03:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 3:50:43 PM EDT
[#35]
The configuration is in fact a registered SBR. the lower receiver will NOT be part of the sale, but all other parts will be.

It was commercially sold as a full kit but the lower receiver was NOT included and I certainly will NOT include it as part of the sale. Obviously all NFA rules apply for the purchaser. I'd be selling it as I bought it with the following items:

Flat top receiver as built by Troy
7.5” Stainless Steel barrel (This was done in partnership with Novekse - Tactical Life did an early article here)
Claymore Muzzle Brake
Bolt Carrier Assembly
Charging Handle
7.6” Alpha Rail
Modular Combat Grip
Diamond DOA Rear Folding BattleSight
Tritium M4 Front Folding BattleSight
BattleAx Lightweight Stock
BattleAx PistolGrip
Recoil Spring and H2 Buffer
Receiver extension and castle nut
OEM M4 Sling Mount
One-point BattleSling
Seven BattleMags
Custom-Fitted Deployment Case
Otis Cleaning Kit
Lower Receiver NOT INCLUDED
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 6:24:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 3:36:49 AM EDT
[#37]
How much were cheap A2 M4 flat-top style upper receivers (complete) worth in the hayday (i.e., 2010-2017)?

Specifically, how much were such new, unused Palmetto State Armory or Bear Creek Arsenal (perhaps better known as 'Bullshit Cheap Always') uppers worth? I have seen estimates ranging from $150 to $170 for the stripped upper assemblies (i.e., w/o BCG & CH) during these years, but am having difficulty piecing together an accurate, good cost for the complete upper assembly.

In my case, I was wondering if w/ coupons, $254 shipped was a good price for this one, or if BCA or PSA has sold these for less (> $20 price inflation?). Looking for a dirt cheap upper in my case just to make closet company duty to my dirt cheap A2-styled lower assembly.
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 12:05:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Revryac] [#38]
Hello everyone, I'm new here. Joined up because I built a 7.62x25 ar15 upper (lower not included just to show how awesome the ar 15 looks with a pps43 mag and the drop in adapter). This is not a bazooka brothers, cncguns, or rmw extreme. I built it from an aero precision upper anodized finish no forward assist, PSA bolt carrier with a Sanders Armory Corp bolt head was in .223 taken out to 7.62x25, standard charging handle, the barrel was made by McGowen it is 16 inches long, chromoly 1-8 twist,Yankee Hill Machine low profile pistol length gas system, linear compensator, free-floating handguard with m lok slots (has a chip on right side showing exposed metal), flip up front and rear sight, rmw extreme pps 43 magazine adapter (drop in adapter uses altered pps 43 magazines to utilize the ar 15 standard magazine release), and 3 35rd altered pps 43 magazines that aren't in excellent condition they are your standard surplus mags some blemish/surface rust. Has under 200 rounds through it and never shot surplus only sellier & bullot or Winchester white box. Need to part with but not sure what to ask. The bazooka brothers upper go for $800 or so with a mag adapter but they have a forward assist and not clear if they come with a magazine. Thanks for any help I appreciate it and hope my pictures come out preview isn't working for me so apologizes if they don't.

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 5:47:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: C7_Operator] [#39]
Hey, so I've got this thing:
https://i.imgur.com/pI2U3a8.jpg

She's a crappy cheap lower, bought only to assemble the rest of it, which is a C8 Parts kit the CF somehow released to a gun store here in Canada. Everything, including the internals, are Diemaco manufactured C8 parts, with the exception of the lower, as stated.

I was curious what this would be worth on the U.S. Market, as due to the OIC the other year, we now have few options for them. We can turn them in now with no compensation, hold onto them until the buyback is initiated and be paid little for our property, or to export them to allowed countries, of which the U.S. is one. NOTE: She doesn't have the Aluminum CAR-15 style stock anymore, and has the plastic CAR-15 style one that came with the kit.

Another option I have, that I really don't like, would be to machine the upper and barrel to function on my PTW airsoft rifle, ensuring it could never again operate as a firearm. I am not a fan of this option, so I was also hoping someone here would know how, or if, I would go about handling the U.S. side of exporting it to a U.S. Buyer, if one was to be found to be interested in aquiring it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2021 10:25:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By C7_Operator:
Hey, so I've got this thing:
https://i.imgur.com/pI2U3a8.jpg

She's a crappy cheap lower, bought only to assemble the rest of it, which is a C8 Parts kit the CF somehow released to a gun store here in Canada. Everything, including the internals, are Diemaco manufactured C8 parts, with the exception of the lower, as stated.

I was curious what this would be worth on the U.S. Market, as due to the OIC the other year, we now have few options for them. We can turn them in now with no compensation, hold onto them until the buyback is initiated and be paid little for our property, or to export them to allowed countries, of which the U.S. is one. NOTE: She doesn't have the Aluminum CAR-15 style stock anymore, and has the plastic CAR-15 style one that came with the kit.

Another option I have, that I really don't like, would be to machine the upper and barrel to function on my PTW airsoft rifle, ensuring it could never again operate as a firearm. I am not a fan of this option, so I was also hoping someone here would know how, or if, I would go about handling the U.S. side of exporting it to a U.S. Buyer, if one was to be found to be interested in aquiring it.
View Quote

The only parts that would be worth exporting/shipping to the US market would be any Diemaco made parts that we can’t obtain easily here (buffer tube, buffer, Ambi mag catch, charging handle ifit has the ambi latch, triad rail, stock, handguards, pistol grip, etc. Most of which people usually just discretely ship (I don’t know the legality of it, but have received many Diemaco parts this way). Shipping the lower and upper receiver, even the barrel, wouldn’t be worth the hassle for either party.
@C7_Operator
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 7:41:09 PM EDT
[#41]
I have one of the ALG defense V0-E free float tubes.  Its a 100" setup with barrel nut and a new install kit.  Only thing you'd need to install it would be their barrel nut wrench and then the rail sections if you wanted to mount anything to it.  I want to list it for sale but have no idea what it would be worth.
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 7:18:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ImpacTT] [#42]
tag

Link Posted: 9/9/2021 4:03:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Hey guys, got this in a trade and was hoping to find a price and maybe a buyer. It’s a Surefire FH556-217A “SCAR L”. It’s 1/2x28 and basically the gen 1 four prong for the Scar 16.
It works as should just a little worn. More pictures if you need them, what’s it worth? thanks for any help!

https://imgur.com/a/VLY8wH9
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 4:10:35 PM EDT
[#44]
I have a Daniel Defense linear comp muzzle device BNIB never fired from a DDpdw. Looking to find a price value for sale, or to trade for a surefire warcomp 7.62
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 11:23:46 AM EDT
[#45]
Hi.  Hoping to get a fair estimate on a couple lowers that I am considering selling.  Thanks!
1) Anderson lower, CMMG LPK, Aero buffer kit, no stock or grip.
2) Anderson lower, CMMG LPK, BCM buffer kit, BCM qd endplate, BCM trigger guard, Spikes T2 buffer, Sprinco Spring, Larue 2 stage trigger, no stock or grip

In addition, I am also considering purchasing other lowers.  What is a fair price on these as well?  Curious to see if someone is trying to bend me over.
1) bnib Complete Colt “m4 carbine” lower.  CR serial number.  Magpul furniture from factory.
2) BCM4 complete lower
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 9:39:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Hi all. Recent medical costs have seriously affected my family so I'm trying to sell off some stuff. These are all parts I aquired with the intention to build a retro rifle.

I have a Colt M16A1 complete upper, A1 grip, buffer tube with spring and buffer and complete buttstock I am considering putting up for sale.

The upper is complete and all colt. Dark gray finish. C H forge marked upper receiver, C MP B marked barrel, 1/12 twist, shiny bore, C marked bolt carrier assembly without step, Colt charging handle and L R marked drain hole handguards. All other parts like sights, swivel, etc there.

The buffer tube is Colt, spring and buffer came together and buffer has the reddish bumper on the end. A1 grip is Colt as well.

I'd say all parts are in good condition with wear of course. Barrel was faced and recrowned at 11° by Adco. I have shot the upper and it shoots well at 100 yds. No keyholes with 55 grain.

I am considering selling the upper and other parts together for someone who wants to build a retro rifle. I could put together the rest of the parts to make it a complete parts kit but I wouldn't be sure if all the small parts were Colt. I also have a neutered M16A1 FCG (converted to AR15 spec per ATF guidelines) but even then I'm not sure about selling something like that. I bought the FCG already neutered fir more authenticity but still being legal.

Also, I have a Colt 604 upper receiver I'm thinking about selling too. Rear sight and port door, no forge mark, no forward assist. rebated front lug. In good condition with normal wear on finish.

Just looking for opinions on what these may be worth and if trying to put together a complete parts kit would be worth it. I dont know what a fair asking price is.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 9:26:14 AM EDT
[#47]
I have a 16” colt government profile barrel, low profile gas block, flash hider, barrel nut and gas tube off a brand new LE6920. The barrel is 13629 and R stamped. Any idea what everything would be worth if sold together? Thanks for the input!
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 9:51:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Colt653] [#48]

trying to figure what this is worth

PRI 12.5" carbon fiber

I ran this on my 6.8SPC carbine for several years.

I just replaced it with an M.I. MLOK

It's got some minor scuffs and scratches, but is in decent shape.

Once I figure out a fair price, I plan on posting it in EE exchange.

old pic when I ran it with a 5.56 SABRE Middy barrel

Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:08:57 PM EDT
[#49]
length?
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:19:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By ar556223:
length?
View Quote

@ar556223

PRI 12.5" carbon fiber
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top