Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/29/2020 8:02:13 AM EST
Any thoughts on this?
An Olympic Arms Ultra Match ---- with factory optional set trigger---- in excellent condition and all factory original.I THINK this is a pre- ban .....

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 4:35:25 PM EST
I have a BCM 14.5 Pinned / Welded upper with PMKR handguard and BCM BCG.  Great condition.  When I start with the bare bones upper (without BCG, CH, and handguard) on their website and build it up to what I have, it values at $736.  (upper, BCM BCG, BCM PKMR handguard, Extended flashhider pinned and welded.

Whats a good asking price for this used, in great condition?

" />
" />
" />

Link to building upper on BCM's website
Link Posted: 12/1/2020 5:34:15 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By hunterd05:
I have a BCM 14.5 Pinned / Welded upper with PMKR handguard and BCM BCG.  Great condition.  When I start with the bare bones upper (without BCG, CH, and handguard) on their website and build it up to what I have, it values at $736.  (upper, BCM BCG, BCM PKMR handguard, Extended flashhider pinned and welded.

Whats a good asking price for this used, in great condition?

Link to building upper on BCM's website
View Quote

I would think somewhere around 575-625 would be appropriate.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 2:57:58 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/7/2020 3:03:25 PM EST by cone256]
Geissele MK3 SMR 15" rail?  Basically sits on a rifle that sits in the safe.  Old picture posted...

Link Posted: 12/7/2020 5:30:56 PM EST
Originally Posted By boerseun:
Just traded into a Colt Carbine with a 16" 1/9 twists HBAR barrel.Let's just say that it's not going to work for what I have intended for this carbine. So I can either trade it off or sell it and buy what I need - if I can find it in stock!
View Quote
Well, got the answer to my question via EE. Looks like I'm in the $200 to $250 range for my barrel.

Link Posted: 12/25/2020 2:09:33 AM EST
Used KAC e3 bolt

Value?

Link Posted: 1/11/2021 1:37:30 AM EST
What’s a DD RIS II with the fsp cutout worth now a days? I have an extra and was wondering if I should build another upper or sell it.

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 5:50:27 AM EST
I have a complete HBAR lower with removable carry handle. I believe it is a 6700 model. Trying to decide if I should build something with it or sell it...what's it worth?
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 3:53:32 PM EST
I have a few of these in the factory sealed carton.
Just wondering what the going rate is.
Thanks.
https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-carbine-length-5-56-nato-1-7-m4-nitride-moe-upper-with-rear-mbus-bcg-ch.html
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:30:12 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/26/2021 12:34:50 PM EST by 2apatriot]
Anyone know what an old 12 inch DD lite rail would go for? Its marked Black Creek if it makes any difference, I know guys talk about it in reference to RIS II rails but I don't know which one is more desirable.

Attachment Attached File

Originally Posted By NSX3:
What’s a DD RIS II with the fsp cutout worth now a days? I have an extra and was wondering if I should build another upper or sell it.

Thanks in advance
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NSX3:

Thanks in advance

I think these usually go for around $300-$400 on the EE, especially if its FDE

Originally Posted By hdhogman:
I have a few of these in the factory sealed carton.
Just wondering what the going rate is.
Thanks.
https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-carbine-length-5-56-nato-1-7-m4-nitride-moe-upper-with-rear-mbus-bcg-ch.html

Since they are in stock for 500 right now, you can probably offload yours for a little less, probably around $400ish. I think you would get more if you can sell it locally.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:22:04 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/27/2021 10:25:26 AM EST by hdhogman]
Thanks.
I will probably keep them for awhile as I have stripped lowers and just received 3  complete LPK's with collapsible stocks for $86.99 each.
With a budget lower, my complete upper and the LPK's I'll have a decent and complete rifle for $400.00 bucks.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 9:50:26 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/2/2021 9:58:47 PM EST by Kyleag89]
Any idea what I could sell this for?  Going another direction and this lower is pretty much new, only fired about 100 rounds on this lower.  Its a PSA lower with a deep custom engraved Betsy Ross 3%er flag.  Has a strike industries LPK with enhanced mil spec trigger and reduced power springs(actually works excellent), BCM grip, and magpul stock.

Link Posted: 2/8/2021 11:10:22 AM EST
[Last Edit: 2/8/2021 6:58:02 PM EST by MiamiSniper]
Colt upper, Looking to ID and appraise the going price, got it since the 90's

has a 4 above the gas port

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/16/2021 5:42:38 PM EST
[Last Edit: 2/16/2021 5:46:08 PM EST by Cali2Carolina]
Hey y’all I’m just looking to get a feel for what I could get out of the 300 blk upper and ammo I have? I know what the shit is worth when I bought it but nowadays I don’t have the time to research. Reason I am looking into getting out of the 300blk game is I am currently going through a marriage separation. She is getting none of my firearm related shit but I have a whole bunch of furniture and stuff to replace for myself and my kids. I think I’ll just stick to 5.56 for the time being. This upper sits on an LMT Mars lower with A5 buffer. but I’d like to keep that unless I got a good offer. Upper parts list below.

-Aero precision AR upper receiver
-Aero precision upper parts kit
-Ballistic Advantage 9” Hanson 300blk with pinned gas block
-Black river tactical custom tuned gas block
-silencerco ASR 3 port muzzle brake
-Toolcraft BCG
-Geissele airborne extended CH or Radian Raptor LT
-UTG slim front and rear backup sights (don’t knock em till you try them)
-BCM 8” MCMR Handguard
-Streamlight Protac rail mount 2 625 lumen weapon light
-magpul afg 2 w/MLOK adapter
-Holosun HS510c red dot with riser
I’m probably forgetting a few other specifics but that’s basically it.

Ammo
420 rounds S&B 220gr subs
470 rounds wolf polyformance 145gr supers

Link Posted: 2/23/2021 1:22:55 AM EST
[Last Edit: 2/23/2021 1:23:37 AM EST by vegas2k]
I am trying to see if anyone can give me a retro price on something.  I am looking at getting the Ballistic Advantage Modern series 8" 300BLK barrel.  I can get it currently get it for 138 shipped from BA.  And I cannot find for the life of me, old posts regarding how much this barrel was pre pandemic.  I also can't find where else to post this question. this thread seems to be the closest.  thanks!
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:50:55 AM EST
In the pic of BCG’s I have a question for the top one second in from right. Is the back of it flush flat or beveled on outer edge where it meets buffer?  Yes there is a demand for Vietnam era in my opinion
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top