User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:54:38 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Someday there will be a spa where you can get a facial, a manicure and your AR touched up

I predict the trend will start in fucking California.

Doubtful.

A spa for a poodle, yes.
A spa for a poodleshooter, never. ARs are still evil in CA

It'd be more likely in a place like AZ, where everyone has a gun. All AZ needs now is a spa

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:17:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I scratch my balls alot, but I guess that's not the same thing. I once took the ole lady to the beach and she got sand in her tampons. That wasn't a pleasant situation.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:56:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I LOVE character marks on all my weapons.  My AR is definitely starting to show its use.  Now it's not neglect -- it's use.  I treat my weapons quite well, but when they scratches, dings, etc from being used, I love it.  If it's due to carlessness I'm not so happy.

You should see my Ed Brown Kobra Carry and Wilson CQB -- all the carrying and shooting has them looking like anything but shelf queens.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:15:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm still convinced that alot of people here buy a new gun and kick it around the ground for  a half hour a day all week just so they can post pics here and be cool.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 10:56:07 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I scratch my balls alot, but I guess that's not the same thing. I once took the ole lady to the beach and she got sand in her tampons. That wasn't a pleasant situation.hinking.gif

Thanks,I just shot beer out my nose.Will it damage my key-board?tom.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top