Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 8:39:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
This thread has gotten even more funny!

First, we have the people who don't get the boating accident joke.

Second, we have the people who actually think the OP seriously believes that this gives him some sort of plausible deniability.

Thirdly, we have those pretending to be in the first group.

Fourthly, we have those that enjoyed the post and are laughing all around at the reactions.

That one person's picture thread has gone 46 posts and counting is testament to how funny knee-jerk reactionary Arfcommers really are!

^^^This^^^
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 8:42:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The second one down, Is that Dark Earth or Coyote? That color will be my in my next 6.8 build.

the paint i used was alumahyde II in coyote, but it's an almost dead match for magpul FDE.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 8:45:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c121/exploder1/IMAGE_094-1.jpg

Great setup.  That's the best value in free float tubes on the market.  You had to save money somewhere to get the ACOG

this is my favorite one, and that tube is awesome. it's light, cheap, and is rock solid. this is the rifle that i usually end up shooting when i go out. i had to save a LOT of money for the ACOG, but it was worth it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 8:46:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
hmm... Am I missing something

No, you're not missing anything. These posts were thought up by people who really do think that showing pics of their guns and claiming in one sentence that they had a "boating accident" that somehow they are creating a plausible deniability in the event "someone" comes to grab their guns from them.

It's retarded on many levels. So, by not "getting" it, you're actually doing yourself a favor. The idea that should someone be so irrational (and careless) enough to try and take a private citizens guns away would then be convinced by an internet post saying they were "lost" is a bigger fraud than the post itself. In these people's heads, there is no one holding full auto's to their family while they are being kicked in the teeth and having fingers broken whilst being "interviewed" about the location of their guns. In these people's heads, they are so self-important that they believe a special officer would be dispatched to being in their guns and that officer would have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you don't know where your guns are, here is the internet post to prove it. Never mind, that if someone is demanding your guns, any other rights are already gone and nothing rational or civil could be expected to follow.

Honestly, it's beyond retarded. To the point where you just want to slap them for wasting the internet on that shit.

you sir, are awesome.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 9:15:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Wow I'm jumping in late. Because I am somewhat a noob on this site, I can't understand if he actually lost them in a boating accident or what.

I'm more confused now than when I went and saw Inception last night... :/

(good movie though by the way)

He did not lose anything, thats what is retarded about the whole thing.  People think that by saying they lost their rifles in a boating accident will keep the government from comming and taking their rifles away.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 9:21:30 AM EDT
[#6]
what the hell... why would the gov't thake them away??

Unless they are unregistered/illegal...
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 9:22:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Sorry but my mind has been blown for the day...
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 9:23:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow I'm jumping in late. Because I am somewhat a noob on this site, I can't understand if he actually lost them in a boating accident or what.

I'm more confused now than when I went and saw Inception last night... :/

(good movie though by the way)

He did not lose anything, thats what is retarded about the whole thing.  People think that by saying they lost their rifles in a boating accident will keep the government from comming and taking their rifles away.

If you truly believe that's what we think than you sir are the retarded one.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 9:26:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Tyranny, sir. A disarmed population is the norm throughout history around the world.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 10:08:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Well thankfully we don't have to worry about registering firearms in the state of Florida unless it's an NFA weapon!

However, the retard in this thread is strong. And I'm NOT talking about the boating accident folks.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 10:11:47 AM EDT
[#11]
did this thread really just happen?
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 10:36:02 AM EDT
[#12]
thread fell out of the tech boat and into the "this crap belongs in GD" pond
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top