wow!

let's see....

we have (so far)

Moron

Dipshit

Fucknut

redneck

idiot

wash my balls for you all who doubted to suck on or do you like the taste of sweat???

bring a letter from mommy

Bring a spoon. It'll help you EAT MY ASS

brainiac

count to 10 and untangle your panties.

ask your mom for help with that one also, and your sweaty balls

Now whos the dipshit. You live in the land of mormon and YOUR gonna talk smack about back country

and my personal favorite............

Fuckstick

Holy cow, fellas!   That now famous Rodney King quote comes to mind.

this topic is exactly what the forums are for, right?

Some make there point by "Volume and repetition" (saying the same thing over an over, but louder than the other guy)

others simply attack their opposing view-er.

Neither is effective.

"and i shall call him.....MINI-MOD!" (puts pinky in mouth, and lets out an evil laugh)Muahahaha....

If you've got nothing useful to add to the thread, you're just as useful here as the name callers.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:41:53 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
personal attack removed - Hawkeye

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:01:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
personal attack removed - Hawkeye

Yep, but I didnt' start it.  I can and usually do debate with much civility, but
call me names, especially if you don't know what you are talking about, and
I don't have a reason to be nice any longer.

I'm claiming personal attack in self defense
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:55:16 AM EDT
[#4]
edit:

it was a trap
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:04:00 AM EDT
[#5]
his question was answerd by me the first post, now it seems its about who can name call better or who has the bigger balls.

just lock and delete this as it seems its just going where it shouldnt
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:41:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Intarweb attorneys!!@112

Link Posted: 3/14/2005 5:26:29 PM EDT
[#7]
true

thanks
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 7:52:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
26 U.S.C. Sec. 5845 (b) Machinegun – The term “machine gun” means any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot, without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger. The term shall also include the frame or receiver of any such weapon, any part designed and intended solely and exclusively, or combination of parts designed and intended, for use in converting a weapon into a machinegun, and any combination of parts from which a machinegun can be assembled if such parts are in the possession or under the control of a person.

Then there’s also the clarification of that law in the opinion Justice Clarence Thomas gave us in the 1994 Staples v. United States:

As used here, the terms "automatic" and "fully automatic" refer to a weapon that fires repeatedly with a single pull of the trigger. That is, once its trigger is depressed, the weapon will automatically continue to fire until its trigger is released or the ammunition is exhausted. Such weapons are "machineguns" within the meaning of the Act

Not just that the weapon in question fires automatically.

Oh, and Jivana108, work on your facts there. You don’t need any kind of paperwork to buy M16 parts, there is no federal law requiring anything of the sort. Someone might have a personal or corporate policy, but no federal law.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top