User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 9:24:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And everything not Glock or Colt is not reliable? Only Glock and Colt know how to manufacture quality firearms? Help me understand.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Colt>LMT

I'd pick the one that others reverse engineer from.

What is it with these guys with "Glock" in their names and Colt?

This sounds like a pretty spot on response from "GLOCKREAPER."

Glock minds must think alike I guess.

I'm a Sig pistol guy so I guess that's why I'm immune to the Colt fairy dust.

In seriousness though, it's these types of comments regarding Colt that frankly make me laugh, and at the same time, make me hope several who browse these forums seeking advice don't get persuaded into a Colt solely because of a few blind followers all hopped up on a rollmark.

If one simply came along and said Colt was a great and reliable rifle, there'd never be any arguments about it whatsoever. It's when this TDP and reverse engineering crap is brought up implying that Colt is some be all end all rifle while every other is a second class imitator when the lines of good advice and misleading people are crossed.

You sir own the best status symbol's.

Glock and Colt = reliable

And everything not Glock or Colt is not reliable? Only Glock and Colt know how to manufacture quality firearms? Help me understand.

Its funny, because I'm finding myself feeling anti-Colt lately, and I think its because of GLOCKREAPER.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 9:26:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Colt 6920 or LMT?

They seem pretty much the same to me unless I am missing something, but the Colt has a nicer price tag
View Quote

Honestly and this is just my opinion... I would choose the LMT rifle with a Colt bolt carrier group and have the best of both worlds.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 9:46:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Its funny, because I'm finding myself feeling anti-Colt lately, and I think its because of GLOCKREAPER.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Colt>LMT

In seriousness though, it's these types of comments regarding Colt that frankly make me laugh, and at the same time, make me hope several who browse these forums seeking advice don't get persuaded into a Colt solely because of a few blind followers all hopped up on a rollmark.

If one simply came along and said Colt was a great and reliable rifle, there'd never be any arguments about it whatsoever. It's when this TDP and reverse engineering crap is brought up implying that Colt is some be all end all rifle while every other is a second class imitator when the lines of good advice and misleading people are crossed.

Exactly. I don't think some of these guys realize they're actually creating negative opinions of the brand they worship.

They show up trashing anything not branded Colt, thus making anyone half intelligent with the AR platform ponder what the fuck they are talking about.

As I earlier said, if they just came along and praised Colt for the solid, reliable rifles they are - there wouldn't be any issues or arguments had.

But those few who believe advancements in the platform beyond Colt have not been made, and are impossible, and that every other AR manufacturer is a halfass wannabe that doesn't stand up do nothing but create distaste for the very brand they're trying to support.

I mean let's be honest, who in their right minds is going to think someone with that opinion knows what the heck they're talking about? That person's opinion surely isn't helping Colt gain any support.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 9:49:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Both are going to be great rifles.
I think LMT has a slight edge over the Colt in final details and finishing touches.
Get both.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 10:14:08 AM EDT
[#5]
If OP is looking for a patrol rifle, one thing to consider is that the LMT SOPMOD stock, while excellent, won't fit in some rifle racks/mounts.  Something to check into.

Get a lower that's "on the list" and put whatever upper on it

What is on "the list" out of curiosity?
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 12:19:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

LMT quit making them because of people bitching, which is funny because in testing the MIM key proved more durable than the forged.

I won't take MIM from just anyone, but I will from LMT.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
colt. ill pass on the mim lmt gas key. google image search the staking on a mim gas key and tell me its right. nope nope nope

LMT quit making them because of people bitching, which is funny because in testing the MIM key proved more durable than the forged.

I won't take MIM from just anyone, but I will from LMT.

Yup yup yup
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 1:20:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
People tend to gravitate towards what brands they own to validate their own purchase decisions.
View Quote

Or because it is an established known good quantity.

Obviously if it is a POS one will gravitate towards something else, no?

The most relevant theme here is that the LMT's are prettier.

People obsess way to much over this stuff.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 3:07:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Other than the fact that the majority would opt for the LMT over the Colt, which has been made clear.

It sounds like you're trying to convince yourself that Colt is the route to go despite the differing opinions you asked for and have been given. If that's the case, then by all means, get the Colt.

You don't need to twist the opinions given and make excuses over that. It's your cash.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If my count is correct, we have 12 LMT Votes (+1 more from Aimless, if considered a "vote" vs statement of no corrosion under the non-parked FSP) VS 4 Votes for Colt.  

12 to 4 in favor of LMT.  Not really a split, more like a landslide.  Both make excellent products.

also have a few basically either or are good to go.
What I meant was there was really no major issues/serious differences differentiating between them.

Other than the fact that the majority would opt for the LMT over the Colt, which has been made clear.

It sounds like you're trying to convince yourself that Colt is the route to go despite the differing opinions you asked for and have been given. If that's the case, then by all means, get the Colt.

You don't need to twist the opinions given and make excuses over that. It's your cash.

nope not convinced of either. i wouldnt buy either one of those brands if they werent my only options.
I said there were really no major issues/serious differences differentiating between them, and made no reference to the number of votes.
there was no twisting of opinions or excuse making, so calm down turbo.

Link Posted: 9/9/2013 3:19:17 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm perfectly calm.

You said it was pretty much a split when 12 out of 16 had opted for the LMT at that point.

Was just pointing that out turbo.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 3:20:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
LMT.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/9/2013 3:20:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
garretts1776, does the dept. specify which models you are able to purchase?  What will it's intended role be (just patrol or will you be using it for personal use as well)?  What prices are you seeing the 6920's at?  Will you be modifying it in any way (IE rails, stock, etc.)?  If model is not a requirement, I highly suggest you check out the LMT MRP platform.  For ~$1600-1700 you get a monolithic upper, quick change barrel / caliber/piston/DI capability,  a nice set of irons, SOPMOD stock and it is built like a tank.  I know the price is a bit more but when factoring in a rail and stock, not to mention the various configurations you can run it in, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.   The LM8 is a slick version of the MRP platform. Good luck in your decision making process and stay safe!

Edit - G_MAN hit my other point spot on, you can obtain a LMT patrol for a bit less than previously quoted.
View Quote

Yes they have a list of criteria, basically "M4 style" to keep it simple. 16" barrel is required, barrel profile doesnt matter.  The only LMT models that meet the criteria from what I can see are the Defender and Defender Patrol (but I do not know if a SOPMOD stock will fit in the rack so I will have to check on that)
I am currently calling around to FFLs and seeing what they can get the LMT rifles for. their responses will determine which way I go
And yes, patrol rifle use but absolutely personal use as well.

Thanks for the help from the guys that have...
sorry this turned into a colt fanboy/argument thread
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 4:02:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Build your own.
My Frankenstein gun stands up to any ammo, 2000 rnds no stoppages.

I bought a Spikes 14.5" upper in middy gas, put on a set of Magpul MOE foregrips and found a ARMS 40L rear buis for $50,bought a stripped PSA lower, thru a milspec LPK in it and put a fixed entry skeleton stock on it and it's never failed. That includes shooting brass ammo after 200 rnds of Wolf steel. Without cleaning it.
Cost? <$800.

It was almost more enjoyable finding the parts and building it than shooting it. Almost.

As far as I'm concerned I'm build the best rifles on the planet!
Can't beat that for self satisfaction
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 4:08:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Colt
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 4:18:11 PM EDT
[#14]
LMT
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 4:38:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Colt>LMT

Ofcourse not. That isn't what i said nor implied.

You stereotyped glock/colt owners. now let me sterotype them. Colt/glock owners are interested in a reliable weapon. Doesn't need to be pretty, expensive, just reliable for protection of self and family. Not scared to scratch or show use on weapon. No need to look good and in style to defend with such a fancy weapon.. Shooting house intruder at 3:00am with shiny chrome plated  Kimber--wait -pose - take picture - there gotta look good defending oneself...lol  No need to boast and post pics of pretty ,no trace of wear ,expensive , latest greatest gaget ,Did i mention expensive and pretty and shiny with no trace of wear. Get my point.

Link Posted: 9/9/2013 4:39:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Colt makes a damn fine, proven, hard use carbine.

That said, Colt wouldnt be my 1-10 choice. Hell, Id honestly take a PSA middy over a carbine 6920. Just IMO.

Of the 2 choices, I opt LMT. But again, Colt isnt a bad choice by any means. Im sure itd serve you fine.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 4:56:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 4:57:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Build your own.
My Frankenstein gun stands up to any ammo, 2000 rnds no stoppages.

I bought a Spikes 14.5" upper in middy gas, put on a set of Magpul MOE foregrips and found a ARMS 40L rear buis for $50,bought a stripped PSA lower, thru a milspec LPK in it and put a fixed entry skeleton stock on it and it's never failed. That includes shooting brass ammo after 200 rnds of Wolf steel. Without cleaning it.
Cost? <$800.

It was almost more enjoyable finding the parts and building it than shooting it. Almost.

As far as I'm concerned I'm build the best rifles on the planet!
Can't beat that for self satisfaction
View Quote

didnt read the whole thread...
I said I have to have a factory built rifle. All of my other rifles are built by yours truly and are excellent rifles, and I would build another for my duty rifle if I could
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:01:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
If OP is looking for a patrol rifle, one thing to consider is that the LMT SOPMOD stock, while excellent, won't fit in some rifle racks/mounts.  Something to check into.

View Quote

right now only colt, lot, rock river arms, and dpms.... dont ask why the last two are approved but bcm and dd aren't yet
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:20:42 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
right now only colt, lot, rock river arms, and dpms.... dont ask why the last two are approved but bcm and dd aren't yet
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I can tell you why the above in bold is approved, they make great rifles. You think Colt is getting bagged on, wait until you see the purse swinging that will ensue from my comment.

RRA, LMT, Colt, pick one and enjoy. All three make fine rifles.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:22:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I can tell you why the above in bold is approved, they make great rifles. You think Colt is getting bagged on, wait until you see the purse swinging that will ensue from my comment.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would you think that?
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:25:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
LMT.

LMT>Colt.

ETA: LMT COMPLETE RIFLES IN STOCK AT RAINIER ARMS

View Quote

You can buy it in parts from them(upper.lower,bcg, CH and buis) for $300 less than that price.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:46:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You stereotyped glock/colt owners. now let me sterotype them. Colt/glock owners are interested in a reliable weapon. Doesn't need to be pretty, expensive, just reliable for protection of self and family. Not scared to scratch or show use on weapon. No need to look good and in style to defend with such a fancy weapon.. Shooting house intruder at 3:00am with shiny chrome plated  Kimber--wait -pose - take picture - there gotta look good defending oneself...lol  No need to boast and post pics of pretty ,no trace of wear ,expensive , latest greatest gaget ,Did i mention expensive and pretty and shiny with no trace of wear. Get my point.

View Quote

In this case I would take a PSA  over both of them. If i am going to start paying a premium for a brand I will go balls out and get a KAC SR15e3... there a bit of evolution your buying there .
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 5:56:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

I in no way stereotyped Glock/Colt owners, nor intended to. I just found it interesting that you have a similar name to "GLOCKREAPER" and made a similar comment to what he typically says around here - that was it. If you've seen some of the shit he's been stirring up around here lately regarding Colt, you would understand why I made the reference. It wasn't intended to be a knock at you in any way.

I understand what you're saying about Glock/Colt owners, but I guess I still don't see the validity of your point in general. You're suggesting that Glocks and Colts are purchased to be reliable defensive weapons - but DD, KAC, BCM, Noveske, LMT, etc rifles are not? Sig, Kimber, etc pistols are not either?

Because I choose Sig over Glock, I won't use my pistols for self defense, and I don't run them hard? Because I choose KAC and DD over Colt, the same?

Now who's stereotyping here?

I run an assortment of my firearms harder every weekend than several casual shooters do in a year.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 6:04:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Colt from DSG while prices are still down. My newest 2013 6920 looks great finish wise, my older pre 2011 had a few nicks. Just saying. And the M4 engraving on the side is just dead sexy.

For whatever reason LMTs just don't do anything for me. I'm sure they are great too but no experience.

I've had RRA, Stag, Colt, and LWRC. Still have the colts and lwrcs.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 6:15:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Colt
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 6:20:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I in no way stereotyped Glock/Colt owners, nor intended to. I just found it interesting that you have a similar name to "GLOCKREAPER" and made a similar comment to what he typically says around here - that was it. If you've seen some of the shit he's been stirring up around here lately regarding Colt, you would understand why I made the reference. It wasn't intended to be a knock at you in any way.

I understand what you're saying about Glock/Colt owners, but I guess I still don't see the validity of your point in general. You're suggesting that Glocks and Colts are purchased to be reliable defensive weapons - but DD, KAC, BCM, Noveske, LMT, etc rifles are not? Sig, Kimber, etc pistols are not either?
Because I choose Sig over Glock, I won't use my pistols for self defense, and I don't run them hard? Because I choose KAC and DD over Colt, the same?

I run an assortment of my firearms harder every weekend than several casual shooters do in a year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No im not saying they aren't as reliable as Glock/Colt. I am saying they aren't any more reliable for the added cost. Tell me what benefits besides being very nice looking you are getting for the added cost over Glock/Colt?

An example I love the looks of a centurion C4 12" rail. But for $300+ what functional benifits am i getting over a $200 MI gen-2 FF rail? The centurion would likely bend first if both were dropped. The centurion adds no substantial functional benefit besides looking nicer. Although I'd buy one in a heart beat for $200 but refuse to pay sucker (imo) price.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 6:33:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Thats not exactly apples to apples since the 2 rails are not functionally similar. One has smooth sides while the other has full rails and QD points.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 7:44:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Thats not exactly apples to apples since the 2 rails are not functionally similar. One has smooth sides while the other has full rails and QD points.
View Quote

No, C4 and gen-2 FF are both quad rails. The MI SS is tube style.

But i really don't want to de-rail (no pun intended) this thread.

Thread is about M4's  Colt vs LMT. I gave my opinion and two questioned it. I explained myself. So back to the subject at hand.

$195

$311
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 7:58:42 PM EDT
[#30]
I have 2 LMT SPM-16's.  I have had 6920's in the past.  They both function perfectly and get the job done.  I think LMT's are a little nicer finished than Colt.  Doesn't mean they are better, just nicer finished.  Right now Colt is the better buy.  I bought both of my LMT"s when they were the same price as a 6920.  Since then, they have gone up a couple of hundred bucks.  If I buy any more M4 type AR's, they will be 6920's.  Either will serve you well.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 10:08:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

No im not saying they aren't as reliable as Glock/Colt. I am saying they aren't any more reliable for the added cost. Tell me what benefits besides being very nice looking you are getting for the added cost over Glock/Colt?

An example I love the looks of a centurion C4 12" rail. But for $300+ what functional benifits am i getting over a $200 MI gen-2 FF rail? The centurion would likely bend first if both were dropped. The centurion adds no substantial functional benefit besides looking nicer. Although I'd buy one in a heart beat for $200 but refuse to pay sucker (imo) price.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're continuing to spin this in a different direction. This started with you claiming Colt was superior to LMT because you'd "pick the one that others reverse engineer from."

While I won't claim to know exactly what point you were trying to get across with that statement, I do know how it was received by me, and how it was likely received by several others. You're far from the first Colt fan around here posting blanket statements like that insinuating that any rifle that isn't a Colt is some "reverse engineered" copy that doesn't measure up. IF that's not the case, then I apologize - but between your initial comment, and your initial response to that comment, it appears you are in that camp.

From there, you instantly contradicted yourself when I called out other companies to be just as reliable as Colt. You acknowledged that, and didn't try to deny it. Well then why is "Colt>LMT?" If you admit they're both as reliable, and that LMT has a better fit and finish, how is Colt superior? They're both in the same pricepoint after all.

You're sole point from the very beginning was reliability, but as said, you quickly acknowledged other quality brands to be just as reliable. You're now saying these other quality rifles aren't any more reliable for the added cost. Well, who ever said they were? Did you see me claim other rifles to be more reliable than Colt? No. It was you who acted as if Colt was the way to go because of reliability. I simply pointed out that there are plenty of other rifles that are just as reliable. Plain and simple.

You're now asking what benefits you get for the added costs of other rifles in comparison to Colt.

Well, let me compare Colt to the company that I own the most factory rifles from, DD.

First, we have two rifles that are every bit as reliable as the other. From there, there's a $200-$300 price difference between a Colt 6920 and a DD M4V5.

Well, the DD has a CHF barrel. It's more accurate, stronger, more durable and will take a higher round count and abuse than the Colt barrel. It has mid length gas - with a 16" barrel in particular, this makes a big difference. Ideal dwell time, smoother shooting and operating rifle, less wear on parts, etc. 16" carbines are frankly abominations. The debate should already be over before it even starts when comparing a 16" carbine to a 16" mid. If I was gifted a 16" carbine, I'd regift it.

The benefits I've already mentioned are already worth far more than the $200-$300 price difference, but I'll continue. The DD has a rifle length free floated quad rail - another night and day difference between these two rifles. Without needing to get into the benefits of a free float handguard, the versatility and adaptability of a rifle length quad rail is endless. Mounting lights, lasers, bipods, grips, you name it. Sky is the limit. The ultimate in adaptability.

And you mention these "pretty" finishes. To me, it's "fit and finish." An initial pretty finish from the factory set aside, a tight fit is something many would prefer with their rifles. I don't know anyone who yearns for a sloppy rifle. I'll take fit, finish and attention to detail any day over a sloppy rifle.

And then we can move onto customer service. Well, DD's customer service is second to none. All you read is how solid they are as a company that stands behind their products. You don't often hear the same about Colt.

If you can't find a $200-$300 difference in there, you're far too lost to ever come back.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 10:43:51 PM EDT
[#32]
[span style='font-weight: bold;']Originally Posted By AR-Ryan21.
View Quote

Ryan it's late and I didn't read all your wall of text and have no idea what your reading into my simple vote for Colt. I never claimed that Colt was superior. Im just too tired to try to communicate to you when you question every little thing I write. Good night....
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 11:10:58 PM EDT
[#33]
LMT.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 2:09:18 AM EDT
[#34]
Quality doesn't make it an LMT...

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:24:12 AM EDT
[#35]
LMT for sure. I had the 6920 and like the LMT much better. Colt is overated.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:25:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I've owned several rifles from bot companies

LMT is better. Colt's have tool marks all over and just feel cheaper when compared to LMT
View Quote

+111111
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 4:27:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
garretts1776, does the dept. specify which models you are able to purchase?  What will it's intended role be (just patrol or will you be using it for personal use as well)?  What prices are you seeing the 6920's at?  Will you be modifying it in any way (IE rails, stock, etc.)?  If model is not a requirement, I highly suggest you check out the LMT MRP platform.  For ~$1600-1700 you get a monolithic upper, quick change barrel / caliber/piston/DI capability,  a nice set of irons, SOPMOD stock and it is built like a tank.  I know the price is a bit more but when factoring in a rail and stock, not to mention the various configurations you can run it in, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.   The LM8 is a slick version of the MRP platform. Good luck in your decision making process and stay safe!

Edit - G_MAN hit my other point spot on, you can obtain a LMT patrol for a bit less than previously quoted.
View Quote

THIS
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:00:35 AM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

If that's the case, OP should look at Vulcan

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:00:58 AM EDT
[#39]
If you plan on getting a grenade launcher and want all matching brands, go LMT cause you will be hard pressed to find a Colt M203
Other than that I would probably go Colt, LMT is great too though.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 10:38:15 AM EDT
[#40]
View Quote

Actually being a Colt makes it a Colt.

My Panasonic plasma is a quality TV, served me well.  Does that make it a Colt TV?

I'm confused
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 11:36:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

My Panasonic plasma is a quality TV, served me well.  Does that make it a Colt TV?

I'm confused
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I'm confused

So that means the 6900 is mil-spec right?

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 12:04:22 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Because I've seen them get bashed on here by quite a bit; most of the time I'm in here defending RRA. Usually this is by people that have no first hand experience with them, yet they know they are junk rifles (inferior barrel materials, blah, blah, blah). The OP must feel the same since he's making a statement that he doesn't understand why they are approved over other brands.

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 12:13:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Because I've seen them get bashed on here by quite a bit; most of the time I'm in here defending RRA. Usually this is by people that have no first hand experience with them, yet they know they are junk rifles (inferior barrel materials, blah, blah, blah). The OP must feel the same since he's making a statement that he doesn't understand why they are approved over other brands.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

With all the Colt bashing, you were cut a break.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:42:03 PM EDT
[#44]
here's an idea.  see if you can get S&W onto "the list".  the M&P magpul moe edition is a pretty nice factory rifle configuration.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:58:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Can you really go wrong here?  Ive owned both Colt and LMT and they were both quality rifles.  Wish I still had them both.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:30:13 PM EDT
[#46]
LMT=Tier 1

Colt=Tier 2 (or lower)

ETA: "Walmart"

Link Posted: 9/10/2013 8:59:19 PM EDT
[#47]
There is only one commercially available "Tier 1" carbine...and it's not LMT.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:06:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Colt
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:07:46 PM EDT
[#49]
The Colt may develop finish wear on the charging handle or have minor cosmetic blems on the upper/lower.

Buyer beware!
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 9:10:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
There is only one commercially available "Tier 1" carbine...and it's not LMT.
View Quote

As always, thank you for enlightening us with your vast wisdom the GLOCKREAPER.

We'd all be blind without your guidance.
Page / 3
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top