Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 8:13:33 AM EDT
[#1]
HI,

LUMPY 196, I am jealous, I want your collection of rifles.Kev
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 11:05:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Ive got a RRA lowerd kit gun and a Maadi MISR-10 that I intend to get US parts for to take 30s.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 2:11:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
First off Lumpy you SUCK!  That Galil rocks!
View Quote

Why yes it does.  Its as accurate as an AR Ive owned, and it has the AK's stone cold reliability.  The reciever and internals are truly a thing of smooth machined beauty.  I like the sights, especially the THIN ringed front.  I always seem to shoot VERY well with them.  Im up to 16 mags for it.  Mostly Israeli with some South African steel and 4 of the REALLY rare South African polymers (I got them at $36 a piece about 6 years ago...Ive seen them for $100 each these days).
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 3:33:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I have lots of friends that have AK's I mostly shoot AR's, but 3 weeks ago got a AK's SAR-1 like yours,it won't replace my AR's,but it shoot OK for a fun gun.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 5:50:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Armalite M15A4, SAR1, SAR2, Bulgy74 parts kit build. Sorting out AR carbine and 9mm options, and a sack of Bulgy poly 5.56 AK mags waiting for a home.
Love the Bulgy74 build best, steady 2-2 1/2" groups on Barnaul, same as my AR on the cheap ammo. But GP90 or Black Hills get the AR into 1" very well.
And the SAR1 has tolerated soooo much abuse and still gets 4" on 8cent ammo.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 6:33:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Own both, shoot both, love both!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top