Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:18:13 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
It's a PSG-1 stock wannabe.

Why would any stock "wannabe" a PSG-1?  Hell, the PSG-1 is really just a sniper rifle wannabe.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:18:54 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Did I mention in my sarcastic post above that I was basically concealing my jealousy because I can't legally own one here in the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts ?

edit: No,I didn't mention it,but I am now

I believe you can.  That Magpus is no different in concept and operation than the many adjustable stocks sold for match ARs.  I know for a fact that there are several Mass HP shooters that have adjustable stocks on their ARs.

It is not a collapsible stock.  It is a fixed stock with adjustable LOP.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:33:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 1:43:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's a PSG-1 stock wannabe.

Don't think so.

C4

NO shit and it will be alot cheaper then a Original HK PSG-1 stock
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 2:02:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I just added a 93B to one of my rifles, and it's is the best-engineered, most solid thing on there.

My wife was sitting next to me at the table as I was putting it on, and she picked up the mil-spec take-off and commented on how it was like a cheap toy.

If this new stock is anything like the 93B in terms of quality, it will be worth every penny.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:32:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm saving my pennies for one these to put on my SAM-R style rifle.

First I want to get an M93B to try out on a carbine.  I'm afraid I'll be wanting to get more for the other carbines.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:34:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'm saving my pennies for one these to put on my SAM-R style rifle.

First I want to get an M93B to try out on a carbine.  I'm afraid I'll be wanting to get more for the other carbines.  

No reason for you to be afraid but your wallet might go on a diet for a little bit.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:37:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Ahhhh, its only money.  So the kids don't eat for a few days or maybe I'll skip a mortgage payment.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:40:27 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Ahhhh, its only money.  So the kids don't eat for a few days or maybe I'll skip a mortgage payment.

FALbert, I was just kidding and if you were, you forgot to add a smiley.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:03:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

FALbert, I was just kidding and if you were, you forgot to add a smiley.

I was serious
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:36:30 PM EDT
[#11]
that stock is way to sexy
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top