AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:02:50 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
AGC,
NPA 99 was made and loaded in 1999 under a military contract and was delivered to a foriegn country. Recently a part of this lot has been sold off as surplus and imported here to the US.
There has been NPA 00 & 01, made commercialy sold and imported here by a few different companies. Most manufacturers we know can make military or premium grade and make a cheap generic grade also. The commercial Olympic was cheap to the point of being unreliable (crap).
My own rifles will not feed and function with the crap. We have tried the 99. We would like to send you a sample to see if you think there is a difference in what was once supplied to a military and what was commercial available (dumped)here in the US.  

Now that makes sense. I must admit I've never ordered anything from you yet Dan, but after seeing you here, I think I will be buying stuff from you in the future. It's nice to see a dealer who really understands what it is he's selling and strives to sell quality products.

-CH
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:39:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

NPA 99 was made and loaded in 1999 under a military contract and was delivered to a foriegn country. Recently a part of this lot has been sold off as surplus and imported here to the US.

Dan, is this what you have listed on your website?

Why not describe it just like that?

Add that "this is the good shit".
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:53:56 PM EDT
[#3]
OK, I got the ammo; now I have to go shooting tomorrow.

Headstamp NPA 99 5.56x45

Sealed primers, good crimp on the bullet. It all seems to be very consistent.

The Olympic is in the middle, LC XM193 on the left, Winchester Q3131A on the right.

Actually, the Q3131A and the Olympic look nicer than the LC.

Talk about fast shipping!

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:29:25 PM EDT
[#4]

I have learned that there are two things you canot trust the greeks with.....Your ass in the shower and their ammo. I tried this stuff in six different uppers all with problems stove pipes and FTE, had a lot of
blown primers because of crapy primer crimps. Different lots and the 62 grain. All my uppers are in spec and work fine with quality ammo. If this ammo is surplus, there is a reason. Last time I ordered from you I ended up with a small credit because you guys did not want to take it back. I am not one to bitch on the board but this ammo has a bad reputation.
I am all for buying ammo and saving a buck, and everyone should make one. I would have to burn a 1,000 or two rounds with no problems before I could trust it. Are you willing to subject this stuff to a un-bias test ?

[email protected]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:03:19 AM EDT
[#5]
The Olympic 5.56 ammo from the past has proven to be worthless.

The discussion evolving here is whether THIS LOT, from this contract that now is available as foreign goverment surplus. is worthy of the consideration given the members of this board.

Before this thread started I purchased a thousand rounds as a "personal test" prior to purchasing any quanities to sell in our store and our range. My simple non-scientific results have been posted.

As I can tell, ammunition is in place with several qualified persons that are members of this board and the results are expected soon.

Bob

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:57:49 AM EDT
[#6]
I have also received the ammo compliments of Dan. While I will only be able to do an informal test through my Bushmaster rifle it will  at least bolster the findings of those with greater capabilities; that is if it proves reliable.

Dan, if this ammo works like gov. cotnract ammo should then you have my business as far as this goes. Thanks for giving us this opportunity.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:28:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Whoa. That was fast.
I just recieved some ammo from Dan today. I have issues with Ivan but I will try to get out and shoot by Monday. I could use some stress relief.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:12:27 PM EDT
[#8]
We took the Olympic ammo to the range (had to walk out past the shed); I should have done it in the morning so we could have had some shade, it was getting a little warm. We were shooting into a stiff breeze and 100 yards looks farther than it used to.

We had two shooters and three rifles; a KAC M5 with a 6X scope, A Fulton Armory Perimeter rifle with a 3x9 and a RRA M4 with a holo sight. I had the RRA rifle just to see if the ammo worked OK in a 16 inch rifle; I can't even see the 1 inch bullseye without a scope.

We warmed up a little but didn't make any adjustments to the scopes. Both rifles were fired laying in the grass using the bipods; without any additional support. When we felt like we could hit the paper each shooter fired 5 rounds each of the Olympic M193, LC XM193, Q3131A and LC 855.  We marked each set of 5 as they were fired because the spotter wasn't much help.

Not only that but I had to RACE the spotter back to the firing line every time we checked the targets. That is probably why I couldn't shoot straight.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:40:17 PM EDT
[#9]
I hit the paper with all but one round of the Olympic; I have no idea where that went. The Olympic seemed to shoot high out of the KAC, the round probably went over the top. The Q3131A fired high out of both rifles as well; we fired a few more boxes of the Q3131A just to check and it was hitting consistantly high. We decided that we could load mags with different ammo and mark them for different ranges.

My son fired the 855 last and decided to aim low so as not to mess up the test paper with a lot of hits in the bullseye; or so he said.

The Olympic ammo worked just fine; no problems of any kind. We don't usually have problems though; I don't have any use for equipment that doesn't run reliably. We did some rapid fire with all the rifles, including the RRA; 100 rounds of Olympic M193 went down range without a hitch.

I'll probably buy a case of this ammo and give it a good test. This particular lot of Olympic M193 seems to be a bunch better than what has been around before.

Thanks to DSG, Dan's Sporting Goods, for the sample. Dan's Ammo
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:03:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Thnaks to a buddy that sent a ridiculous Mpeg E-mail and a backwards Hick in the boonies dial up connection speed, I got confirmation of contact with Dan yesterday.
Ammo is on it's way.

I prepped 3 25lb blocks of gelatin tonight, and they are in the Gello locker cooling.

Should be viable in 48 hours, and if I get time from primary responsibilitys, will shoot for terminals Monday or Tuesday.

Case gauge, Chronograph, and 3 different AR's of common availability are at hand for function and accuracy "Tinkering", and a bolt rifle or two for a "Control".

The amount of ammo is limited.

Would rather have had a full case to run for reliability, but then I ain't paid a dime.

Kudo's for the efforts and "neck on the chopping block" trust in the stuff to Dan.

The big company's have never done this sort of thing in the open.

I await the Big brown truck on Monday(So rural as to have no delivery on weekends, not even overnight) and the process of scrutinizing in earnest.

If I understand this whole thing correctly.
"Normal" (As the common market here knows it) Olympic ammo is not representative of what Olympic CAN produce.

The lot in question is representative of what is produced for the markets that considers things at a higher level of expectation.

How much of this lot at the standards of QA/QC hinted at, is the question I have.

If the lot we are fussing over is to be the norm, fine and well.
If not, what is the point ?

Is the hinted at lot, the new norm?

S-28

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:21:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Oslow,

Your spotter loks honest enough...
Tough looking and a bit hard around the edges, but surely you beat the guy to the target and back.....right?

If not , it's understood.
We all get old and confusing to those 10 years younger than us, but we still can hear the rattle of the cookie jar 300m  away.

Don't let the tough Guy get the better of you... well maybe a little.

Spoil the kid rotten for all of us!
( I suppose a new rifle for every birthday past 9 might do the trick!)

S-28
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:30:21 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
We took the Olympic ammo to the range (had to walk out past the shed); I should have done it in the morning so we could have had some shade, it was getting a little warm. We were shooting into a stiff breeze and 100 yards looks farther than it used to.

We had two shooters and three rifles; a KAC M5 with a 6X scope, A Fulton Armory Perimeter rifle with a 3x9 and a RRA M4 with a holo sight. I had the RRA rifle just to see if the ammo worked OK in a 16 inch rifle; I can't even see the 1 inch bullseye without a scope.

We warmed up a little but didn't make any adjustments to the scopes. Both rifles were fired laying in the grass using the bipods; without any additional support. When we felt like we could hit the paper each shooter fired 5 rounds each of the Olympic M193, LC XM193, Q3131A and LC 855.  We marked each set of 5 as they were fired because the spotter wasn't much help.

Not only that but I had to RACE the spotter back to the firing line every time we checked the targets. That is probably why I couldn't shoot straight. hr

Dear Members,

The "post" by Oslow stopped me in my tracks. To me as a man this is the most important "post" I have read in years. I realized, or better yet was reminded that, ...I am a Collector, ...I am a shooter, ...and I am a vendor,...BUT....most important of all,...I AM A FATHER.

Oslow's post is purely,...AMERICAN GOTHIC.

Sometimes I loose sight of the fact that I am the Father of three children. the oldest a daughter (24) who graduated last June with a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, a Son (22) who is stationed with the United States AirForce in Injirlik, Turkey, and my youngest , a Son (19) who is a student at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh.

That post took me back 22 or so years ago to the first time my daughter Jessica ever refered to a firearm.  She called them "Duns".

My childred were raised around "Duns", At an early age they were taught how to handlle "Duns", and my children have always respected "Duns". In the hollowed halls of "Higher Education", where the respect and understanding of firearms is not a subject you wish to openly discuss, all of my children have DEFENDED those "Duns".

Let's be honest gentlemen, all of the issues such as relative cartridge performance, the ballistics, and terminal effect at impact are important and must be reviewed,... but,...that Man and his Son,... now THAT is the REAL issue. His post was pure AMERICANA!

Thank you Oslow. Thank you from all of us associated with firearms. Most importantly,...Thank you from all of the Dads.

My Best,

Bob Williams

PS,...In my house, Ballistic Gelatin is the green stuff filled with carrot shavings, that you FLICK from a SPOON when Mom is not watching.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:59:28 PM EDT
[#13]

PS,...In my house, Ballistic Gelatin is the green stuff filled with carrot shavings, that you FLICK from a SPOON when Mom is not watching.

ROTFL! Now thats funny!

Outdoor Marksman has the Oly M193 for 129/1000 - I received an email about it being in stock about 2 weeks ago, claiming it was "new production" and didnt have any of the problems of the old stuff, 100% guaranteed. Ill try and dig up the email. Also interested in chrono/fragmentation information. If its loaded hotter than the wolf and runs great, $20 extra a case, ill try it out.

Waiting on more reviews.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:19:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Made my informal 'shooter's opinion' test today. I am not affiliated with Dan nor have I ever bought ammo from him before. I dont have a dog in this hunt, he just e-mailed me out of the blue and asked me if I'd test some so I agreed to.

A little background info first. The weapon I chose for the test was my RRA M4gery with Aimpoint because its a rock solid performer except that I changed the fixed stock for a functional telestock last night. That made me decide to function test the rifle and check the sighting before testing.
I used two mags of Federal XM193 lot 45 for the function and sighting test and the rifle ran perfect. It was, however, now shooting very high. I attribute this to the fact I prefer a telestock on the first click and this rifle was sighted with a faux stock at full extension. No biggie, I just re-sighted the rifle.
I then loaded up the same mags with the Olympic ammo. It comes in 50 rnd boxes so I loaded one mag with 30 and one with 20 rnds.
I put this all thru one target at a fairly decent pace, say 1 shot every two seconds with a mag change in between. Absolutely perfect function and brass was flying the same spot each time consistently.
Two things I noticed right away that was different than the XM193: no muzzle flash, and not as stinky/smokey. It was overcast and drizzling and the XM193 was producing considerable flash while the Olympic was not.
I checked the brass on the ground and noticed that the Olympic brass seemed cleaner on the outside, I thought. So I played a little game and tried to guess which was which before I picked it up and I was right about 99% of the time.
I loaded the mags again 30/20 with the last box and shot it at about one shot every 2 seconds with a mag change. Again, flawless function.
All shooting was done from a rest at 50 yards. Keep in mind, the dot on the Aimpoint at this distance covers pretty much all the black except the eight ring.

My un-professional conclusions:
This is great ammo and  I wouldnt hesitate to buy it. I actually like it better than the XM193.
100 rounds is not much of and endurance test but I have no qualms recommending this ammo to you guys. A few hundred rounds more with performance like this and I would use it for self defence myself.

Here's the pics:

Target one, 50 rounds of Olympic, one in the upper right in the 9 ring and all the rest in the ten.

Target two, 60 rounds of XM193, still mostly in the ten ring but not near as tight a group and one in the eight.

Thanks, Dan, for asking me to do this test, I enjoyed my day. When I recover from the hurricane season you can expect my business if you still have this stuff around. At this price I think once the secret is out it will go fast. Buy it now fellas.

Edited for spelling.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:17:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Emailed Outdoormarksman.com - its the good stuff. Those of you on the west coast who cant spring for shipping from Dan, this stuff is 129.99 per k, with about 15~ shipping to WA. Im ordering 1k right now. Trying to stop myself from going with 2k. Never had a single problem buying from OMC - and ive probably ordered close to 10k rounds in various calibers since I found them about a year and a half ago. Always ships the same day if I order before noon, gets here a day later. Highly recommended folks.

Alexander-
This is the new - good - Mil-Spec stuff you have read all about on AR15.com.
The head stamp says NPA 99 5.56x45. I too have been closely monitoring the
thread on ar15 regarding this ammo. The results sure look good.
Please help to spread the word! Our price should be very attractive to those
on ar15.com.
Thanks for the inquiry,
Stan
OMC Sales

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:07:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Preliminary vendor and price list for Olympic Ammo at the Internet Ammo Price List.

Dead link to the Olympic Ammo at Dan's Sporting Goods.  Got a link Dan?  [EDIT - Link applies only to photo.  Link updated on Price List - brillo]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:25:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Oslow, putting the ammo to the side, your post has made our day here! Love your range.
Captainpooby, during our own testing it's the consistency that caught our attention also (complete opposite of the previous commercial). We are looking forward for more tests, good or bad.
Dravisar, no need to worry about springing for shipping our price includes shipping all 48 states on this item by just mentioning to us in our comment section that you are a member of AR15.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:41:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Dan, I have to agree that this stuff shot very consistently. The brass flew to the same spot every time. I reckon a chrono will prove this to be true.
If you look at the box it says "commercial". If you look a the ammo it says "military surplus". I believe this to be military surplus ammo but I only stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
This stuff reminds me of the SA battle packs we all miss. Cheap, accurate, milsurp ammo.
Buy some gentlemen, before its all gone. If I could afford an ammo purchase right now, I would buy at least a thousand rounds.
Dan, can I have some more free ammo for saying that?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:30:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Upon reading this thread, I didn't even hesistate to order 1000rd from Dan.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:05:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Got up this afternoon ( work the hours I do, and getting up at any time is "Morning")  to the sounds of a bad synchro being forced into reverse.

The BBT had left a small box on the porch(Remind me to tip the new driver come Christmas will ya!)  from Dan's Sporting Goods.

Order# (Same as my Phone number)

Inside were 2 boxes of Olympic M193.

Had to do the work thing on the day off.

Got home at 2320 and ran all 100 rounds through a Wilson  5.56 case gauge.
No failures or oddities.
None.

Headspace is correct. Case OAL is correct.

Got jammed for tomorrow to fill in for another guy that is having a kid.

Will have to shoot the gelatin come next weekend, but might get time to get some chronograph numbers, and accuracy tinkering done Wed.

So far so good.
Looks to be good ammo.

Have seen worse coming from the big 3.

Just hope like hell that this is not a "Special and limited lot" with no plans on it being the future standard.

If it is not to be common in the future, what is the point?

S-28

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:14:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Akron,

I ain't got kids, but it's good to hear from others that are wanting that spotter to be corrupted and protected in the proper manner.

Agreed. The point to all of this fussing, bickering, and scrutinizing is them, and tomorrow.

The future looks good as long as there are Dad's that are willing to race the spotter to the target and back.

May it never end!!!!!

S-28

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 2:25:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Ordered my 1000 rounds....145 to my door from Outdoormarksman.com

Would have ordered from Dan, but he is halfway across the country - sorry bud, but im about has far north as you can get, not counting AK land :)

Once it comes in, ill post a report.

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:23:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:18:08 AM EDT
[#24]
I need to clear up one little item.

The kid in the picture is four years old and he is my GRANDSON  

I have 50 years and 200 pounds on him so those 100 yard dashes are getting to be a problem.

And yes, right now I can take him!  

His Mom and Dad were both out there shooting with us. His Mom (daughter-in-law) threatened me with harm if I posted a picture of her.  

Matthew had his toy M16 with him and he said he hit the target every time.

Thanks DSG: "no need to worry about springing for shipping our price includes shipping all 48 states on this item by just mentioning to us in our comment section that you are a member of AR15".
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:21:39 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Akron,

I ain't got kids, but it's good to hear from others that are wanting that spotter to be corrupted and protected in the proper manner.

Agreed. The point to all of this fussing, bickering, and scrutinizing is them, and tomorrow.

The future looks good as long as there are Dad's that are willing to race the spotter to the target and back.

May it never end!!!!!

S-28

S,

Thank you, my Friend. But,...IT gets worse.

FOUR days prior to her College Commencement Ceremonies this past April, my  Daughter blessed our family with a PERFECT new Baby Girl. The new baby is my first Grandchild.

Nobody batted an eye when "Grampy" (...not CAMPY) presented the baby with a PINK CHIPMUNK!  It is her first "Dun".

he
With all of the hub-bub I decided to dig deep into the supply issue. It is impossible to guarantee the future quantity, quality or performance of ANY ammunition that is currently available. Where does that leave us?

This importer was very concerned that his ammo was some of the best available. Not just BETTER Olympic,...but some of The BEST ANYWHERE. It would be suicide to jump on this bandwagon if the ammo did not perform as expected.

The quality and performance of the Olympic 5.45 that several other importers had brought to market in the past was well documented here and elsewhere.

After exhavstive testing by this Importer's staff, the green light was given to extend a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on this ammo.  It is obvious that P.W. is squarely behind this product. UNPRECEDENTED! I hope this is the start of a new supply line for favorably priced AND high quality 5,56.

Will it last forever? I hope so. All I know is that this ammo is here and now, so I suggest that all of us purchase accordingly. Several distributors/vendors that are, or will soon stock this ammo, have been mentioned in this thread.

I am sure the ARFCOM Members will seek the best "value".  Their "talent" for schrewed purchasing is legendary.

All my best,

Grampy Bob

PS,...Almost forgot!  The new Olympic 7.62x39 brass/boxer is also available through the same importer/ distributors.  The price appears to be ABOUT HALF,  when compared to other "Brass 39" of similar quality and construction. Oh,...I guess that is a "AK" issue!   Right Campster?

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:02:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:12:50 AM EDT
[#27]
It's good to hear that Olympic had their act together FOR THAT RUN. I am a little leery only due to the fact that people might start ordering the "regular" Olympic which is of dubious quality. As long as you get the "NPA 99" marked stuff, it sound like you'll be OK. Question is - how long will it be available and what will replace it?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:38:22 AM EDT
[#28]
When I started this thread I never imagined that it would turn into such and awesome discussion and opportunity. Thank you to all that contributed, especially Dan who graciously sent out numerous samples to people in this post not limited to mods but extending to all that were initially interested.  

Yesterday I was able to make it out for a short trip to the range and fire 50 rounds of the Olympic NPA 99 that Dan sent as a sample.

I was really hoping that my AWB-Death Celebration trip to the range would not be disappointed and gladly I was not.

The Rifle: Bushmaster M4A3
Magazines: Universal 20’s

The results:

No FTF or FTE.  The ammo was consistent, conforming with the observations of others regarding the distance brass was thrown and also shot placement. I also noticed that the brass was cleaner than usual.

This is one of the targets shot from 50 Yards. I am not a great shot but this looks just as good as XM193 when I shoot it.

(It got a little wrinkled on the way back)

My only complaint is that with all of the post-AWB related spending that I have been doing now I will have to do even more and pick up a case of this ammo.

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:41:34 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
When my girlfriend is in the mood for a long, slow, sloppy bj, I do not complain that it's not a regular occurance either.

Greatest analogy that I have read here to date!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:00:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Akron,

So this lot is available right now.

I ain't put any down range yet, but would be interested in a couple of cases based on the comments of others here. It's not much more expensive than Wolf for cheapo CQB steel drills, and ANYTHING is cleaner than even the new Wolf ammo.

Dans website says they are out of stock right now.
Would rather get it from him.

Any time frame on Dan getting more in?

Thanks!
S-28

P.S.
Congrats to the Family and you Gramps!

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:04:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Oslow,

May the Spotter keep you young!

100yd wind sprints are good for the heart.

S-28

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 3:34:13 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Akron,

Dans website says they are out of stock right now.
Would rather get it from him.

Any time frame on Dan getting more in?

Thanks!
S-28

S,

Thanks for the congrats, Grampy Bob is PROUD!

I checkes Dan's website,.... DansAmmo.com

SCROLL DOWN TO "OLYMPIC" ...... IN STOCK .... $140 DELIVERED !

ALWAYS MENTION AR15.com wirh SCREEN NAME !

FIRE Gentlemen,....FIRE!

Bob

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:57:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Just tried to buy some of this from Dan's Ammo, and when you click on the link for this stuff, it sends you to a navigation error screen?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:22:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Greeting guys (and gals)...newbie here to AR15.com and AR15's (as of Monday 8-).

Wow, don't I wish I found this site sooner.  Headache now from ingesting sooo
much info.
I just ordered a batch of the Oly SS109's from Sportsmans Guide
totally supurfulous to this Oly 'situation'.

Only have 10 rounds through her now, and have a scope to sight in, but
I could post some function results on these SS109 Oly's when they arrive
if anyone likes.
let me know and happy shootin'
Regards
AR-15_finatik
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:45:54 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Just tried to buy some of this from Dan's Ammo, and when you click on the link for this stuff, it sends you to a navigation error screen?

Instead of trying to look at the ammo, just add it to your cart...then pay.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:08:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Akron,

My Bust!!!! As I was!!!!!!

Ammunition store is OOS!!!!

HEY DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put my Name on 2 cases will ya!!!!!!

Will call tomorrow!!!!!

On other matters like getting rounds down range.

Had Training today.

Got cut loose too late to do any shooting in favorable light, or weather.

This weekend will have to do.

Sorry for the delay guys, but I want favorable conditions.
20 MPH gusts and light rain ain't exactly favorable.

Also have to coordinate with a Bud that lives a bit away so as to post a photo or two.

Being this rural has advantages.
300m Range in the back yard

It also has disadvantages.
Lousy Cell phone signal, and nothing but a dial up connection that is absolutely PATHETIC!!!

Have a 1-7, a 1-8 RR ,and a 1-9 Bushy or two in addition to a L.E. Ruger M77VLE for testing.

This weekend, I am supposed to get time off.

Gello and Chrono time for Therapy!!!!

Will report back here.

Apologies and thanks!

S-28

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:14:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:55:43 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Only have 10 rounds through her now, and have a scope to sight in, but
I could post some function results on these SS109 Oly's when they arrive
if anyone likes.
let me know and happy shootin'
Regards
AR-15_finatik

Please add it to the Olympic review thread instead.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:29:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Robert,

Several questions

1. Are you going to be at Knob Creek?

2. Will you have some of this stuff with ya if you are?

3. Will you be set up to accept CC if you're there?

From the good reports and good price, I see a couple thousand rounds in my future.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 9:18:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Olympic Ammunition  - Availability Questions

Ammunition Store - As of 9/16/04, 1:10 p.m., at least 50 cases back in stock, per telephone customer service.

Dan's Sporting Goods - As of 9/16/04, 1:10 p.m, "plenty of stock," apparent dead link goes to picture only.  To order, click on cart icon, add "AR15.com Member" to Comments for included shipping to 48 mainland states, per Dan.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:48:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:55:01 PM EDT
[#42]
Dracster
I will be at Knob Creek. I am saving 1 pallet of the 99 headstamp annealed ammo that I advertise as the "New Stuff" etc.... I will have my credit card machine, it received a telephone signal last time wich made our lives easier. I may also have Maine Cart if I get it in time. We have alot of new stuff not even on the internet yet. I just got back from Sarejvo, dont ever order a rare steak there I have been ill for 2 days, like drinking 1 litter bottle of dirty Mexican water. The women there are unbeleivable as in incredible as in perfect 10's walking around OMG have to bring one back.
If any one wants to "JUDGE FOR THEMSELEVES" if this ammo is a keeper, I will keep our 100% gaurentee going at the Creek. I have not shot the ammo yet because I have no time. There has been no complaints yet with the new batch from our customers. You guys can come to the tent and bring gauges if you want. There is such a short supply I dought I will get anymore after the Creek.
Robert C
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top