[#1]
+1 for Armalite
and
+1 for Colt
these are my favorites
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 10:12:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Hello again Gentlemen...

I thought I apologized in advance to those whose rifles did not seem to get more votes.  I see that there are obviously more of you in the RRA, Colt and Armalite category.  Hell, even some from Olympic managed to put out some votes at this point.  But please, relax.  This was only a five day tally.  And again, I am only counting those that are definitively voting on their brand of rifles.  I do not control the voting or the outcome...I simply count what I get.  Once again, I personally would go with a Stoner Rifle "IF I could afford them", but I am simply not so loaded that I can do that.  Okay....well...I can afford it, but the wife won't let me have any rifle that expensive.  My rifle...."with all the goodies" is only about $1300 and I surely will not be throwing it in the trash....especially when it is half MOA.  It suits me just fine.  So like many of you in here....Colt, Bushamaster and RRA are rifles I have considered quality rifles in a reasonable price range.  As any comsumer, I merely raised the issue since it was raised in a SOG.  I figured the consumer would want to find information like this to either build his rifle or buy a turnkey rifle.  The expertise in here has provided some very valuable information....so nothing was ever meant to offend.

Once more, thank you for your input.

MR_1719

"The credit belongs to the man, who is actually in the arena,
Whose face is marred by the dust and the sweat and the blood" Theodore Roosevelt
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top