BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:30:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I like your rifle.  Don't mind the riff raff here.

Max
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:36:38 PM EDT
[#2]
JEALOUSY gets them no where

LOOK OUT ZOMBIES
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:14:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:Just a step above wearing eyes and ears (or do you give people greif for being safe in general)

This has nothing to do with safety and you know it.

Why don't you stick to lecturing guys with yellow glasses and not folks that shoot at people for a living?

Jesus Christ, this site degenerates more and more every damned day.

Want2Race, what kinda IR setup is that on the CQBR? That looks a helluva lot nicer than a PEQ... I'm gonna hit you with an IM in a bit, as I think you might run with some dudes I know.

Its the degenerate on the site not the site itself!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:44:56 PM EDT
[#4]
If anything else, this thread has entertained me.  Hopefully you guys too.  I like this place and will send in my payment to use it. soon.

-"That's how we roll".  Meant to be comical.  The radio guy here has been pokin fun at those that use that phrase seriously.  Anytime someone asks you something about the reason you did something, use this phrase and walk away.  Laughing.  I have a high BS tolerance anyway.  His (SWO) comments pale in comparison to my brown belt controversy.

-PEQ5, non IR.  I don't carry NVG's when we're on the move.  I have a 'day' job so to speak.

-Shooting prone with BA sucks, depending on your BA.  RBA was the worst of the bunch.  Limits your head movement (see pic with BA poked into the back of my neck).  That's why it's good to shoot in one, if you plan on wearing one.  I don't want to discuss the level.  Yes Commander Airsoft, some of us have "operational" requirements.  

-No brown belt on this trip.  I have more pics, but the full length ones show my pant leg untucked from my boot and I wouldn't want to add fuel to the fire.  I was checking to see if I could get the reticle to stop "beating" by pulling my right leg up.  

-Yes it's a KY range, but not open to the public.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:25:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
If anything else, this thread has entertained me.  Hopefully you guys too.  I like this place and will send in my payment to use it. soon.

-"That's how we roll".  Meant to be comical.  The radio guy here has been pokin fun at those that use that phrase seriously.  Anytime someone asks you something about the reason you did something, use this phrase and walk away.  Laughing.  I have a high BS tolerance anyway.  His (SWO) comments pale in comparison to my brown belt controversy.

-PEQ2, non IR.  I don't carry NVG's when we're on the move.  I have a 'day' job so to speak.

-Shooting prone with BA sucks, depending on your BA.  RBA was the worst of the bunch.  Limits your head movement (see pic with BA poked into the back of my neck).  That's why it's good to shoot in one, if you plan on wearing one.  I don't want to discuss the level.  Yes Commander Airsoft, some of us have "operational" requirements.  

-No brown belt on this trip.  I have more pics, but the full length ones show my pant leg untucked from my boot and I wouldn't want to add fuel to the fire.  I was checking to see if I could get the reticle to stop "beating" by pulling my right leg up.  

-Yes it's a KY range, but not open to the public.  

Nice post for your 223 rd post
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:43:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Figured it wasnt open to the public.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:04:03 PM EDT
[#7]
is that a vest?  nice gun
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:59:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:59:49 PM EDT
[#9]
LOcked while I consult with staff on a few things.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:44:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Unlocked
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:48:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:53:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:05:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
SWO_Daddy, if you value your account here, I strongly advise you not troll this thread again, or any other in the same manner as here.
That goes for EVERYONE. Let me make the following clear, and I'll try to use simple words so that everyone understands.

It is none of your business what anyone else chooses to wear to the range. Clothing, gear, whatever. Keep your comments to yourself. If you have a problem with what someone is wearing, go meet them in person and tell them face to face.

Very well said! No ass kissing intended! That kind of crap tends to run people off and is all around bad for this site.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:55:58 PM EDT
[#14]
man, wheres the reason to lock the thread.  frikkin laim.
i dont see anything that needs to be locked here. no one is even saying bad words.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:58:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Tag
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:03:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:06:19 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Nice rifle, good gear, but...

you need a beerholder, man!

www.tvcc.edu/faculty/ballen/beer011.jpg

TRG

PS. Mexican sold seperately.

Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:11:47 PM EDT
[#18]
and just for the record, I wasn't criticizing want2race's pants or belt in the other thread that was mentioned- just the baggage he was carrying in the pants

Can we TAG individual team mambers?  I want to see all of w2r's threads!!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:20:18 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
and just for the record, I wasn't criticizing want2race's pants or belt in the other thread that was mentioned- just the baggage he was carrying in the pants

Can we TAG individual team mambers?  I want to see all of w2r's threads!!  

Stalking is frowned on or so I was told.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:34:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:45:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Race,

Whats the scoop on those rigs you made?  looks pretty concealable!
I wouldnt mind rigging something up like that...need an excuse to get back on the old medium weight anyways...
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:31:56 AM EDT
[#22]
I wanted something to hold xx pistol mags and xx rifle mags.  The BA that I'm wearing has a velcro front with dual belly bands (not overlapping like the RBA).  The pouch has the hook side (of velcro) sewn on the back side and the loop side on the front.  The Pouch sticks to the vest and then the belly bands are then pulled over the front of the pouch.  This partailly sandwhiches the mag pouch to the front.

I designed it for my specific needs, therefore there are no mag retention devices other than gravity and the "squeeze" of the belly bands across the front.  

Light jacket required for concealability.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:37:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Want2race, nice collection
Do you mean visible laser (AN/PEQ-5)?  PEQ2 is IR aimer/target designator/illuminator
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:05:15 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Want2race, nice collection
Do you mean visible laser (AN/PEQ-5)?  PEQ2 is IR aimer/target designator/illuminator

Yup, elevating feet now.  PEQ5 is the one.  I always get the two switched.  Same with MK46 and 48, I always forget which is which.  (Smaller number, smaller caliber)

Thanks.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top