Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 12:09:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 12:17:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Havoc,
That is your design?  Nice Job!

No shit.  It's a small word, huh?  (ETA: That wasn't intended to be hostile.)

Nice job Clint!  I am VERY impressed.

Coldblue,

Do you know when we can expect this to be released for commercial consumption or at least a few more pics?

Thanks Colonel.

Regards,

Justin
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 12:33:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 1:32:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It also appears that you can fold the sight down regardless of which aperture has been selected (unlike most of the current sights). If I am correct on that assumption then whether it deploys small aperture first or large aperture first is user preference, which is a nice touch.

You are correct on all points!
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 1:36:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Coldblue,

Do you know when we can expect this to be released for commercial consumption or at least a few more pics?

Thanks Colonel.

Regards,

Justin

Read up front, and you can see at least a several month timeline before any volume is produced.
With a Government contract, they will be commercially available.  However, for my $, our 200-600 meter is the only way to go..spring loaded it may not be...
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 3:50:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Coldblue,

Thanks Colonel.

Regards,

Justin

Read up front, and you can see at least a several month timeline before any volume is produced.
With a Government contract, they will be commercially available.  However, for my $, our 200-600 meter is the only way to go..spring loaded it may not be...

Understood.  Thanks for the quick response.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top