Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/30/2007 8:00:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/31/2007 5:26:38 PM EDT
[#2]
hk33k2:
Is that M60 a replica or a semi-auto?  I have a bunch of M60 parts and I want to put together a replica, but I can't find a receiver to use.

As far as the contest goes, do we have winners?
Link Posted: 7/31/2007 5:35:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/31/2007 6:59:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
hk33k2:
Is that M60 a replica or a semi-auto?  I have a bunch of M60 parts and I want to put together a replica, but I can't find a receiver to use.

+1 who wins??

I'm betting hk33
Link Posted: 7/31/2007 7:36:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
hk33k2:

It's a real Maremont M60 GPMG.
I normaly have it set up as an E3, but I dug out all of the original parts just for this pic.
I know dummy rec. are out there , but I have no clue who has 'em.
Pat
0-1-25
Link Posted: 7/31/2007 7:59:09 PM EDT
[#6]
OK, you guys haven't made this easy by any means. I can't tell you how many times I've gone over these photos. FREE and I have picked the winners so, here we go,

The winner in the 20" rifle category is: Black-Tiger

It looks to me like he is ready for a patrol mission at a moments notice.

The winner in the carbine category is: Villafuego

Every time I looked at this pic I felt like some BIG Special Forces solider is going to ask me "What are you eyeballing my S#1T for?!?!

I want to say congratulations to the winners and thank you to everybody for playing along. I hope someone else decides to sponsor another contest, I love these photos, not the run of the mill "look what I got" photos.

Villafuego and Black-Tiger please contact FREE with you mailing info and you pick on which type you desire.
Thanks again to everybody
Doc

Sorry I'm running so late tonight.

Link Posted: 7/31/2007 8:13:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Muchas Gracias!!!! I almost feel unworthy.....as my XM607 isn't as correct as UXB's.....
I promise my bolt will go to a good home in a Model 603 build "in progress"......
Here is the color version of the pic....
Link Posted: 7/31/2007 8:29:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
OK, you guys haven't made this easy by any means. I can't tell you how many times I've gone over these photos. FREE and I have picked the winners so, here we go,

Every time I looked at this pic I felt like some BIG Special Forces solider is going to ask me "What are you eyeballing my S#1T for?!?!

I want to say congratulations to the winners and thank you to everybody for playing along. I hope someone else decides to sponsor another contest, I love these photos, not the run of the mill "look what I got" photos.

Villafuego and Black-Tiger please contact FREE with you mailing info and you pick on which type you desire.
Doc

Geez Mike,
You did see the pic with the M60 in it didnt you?
I would have picked an awesome dispaly of correct weapons and no gear on a wool blanket over mixed era incorrect stuff on a comforter.

Im sorry but HK33K2 had this one hands down.

Link Posted: 7/31/2007 8:38:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
It's a real Maremont M60 GPMG.
I normaly have it set up as an E3, but I dug out all of the original parts just for this pic.
Pat
0-1-25

That's beautiful!

And congratulations to the winners...very deserving.

I knew Villafuego was going to win as soon as I saw that pic.  It was my favorite, too.
Link Posted: 7/31/2007 8:57:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Doc

Geez Mike,
You did see the pic with the M60 in it didnt you?
I would have picked an awesome dispaly of correct weapons and no gear on a wool blanket over mixed era incorrect stuff on a comforter.

Im sorry but HK33K2 had this one hands down.

Yes, I saw the M60. This wasn't a contest to see who had the biggest collection of different kinds of retro weapons. I also said that "theme" was going to play into my decision. I feel that the winners that Free and I agreed on have more of a retro feel to them. As I said before, the judging was harder than I thought it would be. There were a number of photos that I really liked but, we had to pick two. Maybe the next photo contest could be sponsored by you?

Doc
Link Posted: 8/1/2007 7:49:49 AM EDT
[#11]
I would like to say congrats to both winners you both had really cool pics.
Link Posted: 8/1/2007 7:52:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/7/2007 9:58:46 PM EDT
[#13]
THANK YOU FREEFALLE7!

I finally win something, for a change.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 8:05:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Hey freefalle7, just wanted to thank you for the bolt.....it has found a happy new home
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top