Quoted:

Pimped M4:

img507.imageshack.us/img507/9535/pimpestm4zl0.jpg

Is that an LMT M203 on that M4?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 10:40:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Pimped M4:

If it had a LMT SOPMOD, Magpul MIAD, and Magpul trigger guard, I would consider that the perfect example of the most pimped out AR.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:02:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pimped M4:

certainly looks like it...
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 11:09:04 AM EDT
[#4]
it says LMT On it.. that should pretty much answer the question.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:45:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Polished out 50 Action Express.

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:15:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I win, hands down.

ballisticsounds.com/store/images/overkill.jpg

Dear God how much does that Rambonator weigh in at?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:36:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pimped M4:

Yes sir.

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:03:47 PM EDT
[#8]
TonyRumore, how long did it take you to polish that?!  Nice work.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:14:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
img.villagephotos.com/p/2007-8/1271708/blingblingar001.jpg

You stole my photo!!!!

I didn't know it was YOUR photo.. It was posted on here, I liked it and saved it... someone asked for "chromed" "pimped"..... so I posted it.. I meant no thievery..

I figure if you post a photo on a public fourm it belongs to anyone who likes it enough to save it. Neverthless if it was originally posted by TMIX... OK.. I still liked the photo... If you want to have credit for a photo, it would be a good idea to SAY SO in your original posting of said photo..So I didn't STEAL your photo, you made it available to anyone who wants it..
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:29:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
TonyRumore, how long did it take you to polish that?!  Nice work.

The SOCOM upper & lower were available in natural anodized aluminum.

If someone went to all the trouble of stripping it off I hope they charged a pretty penny.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:49:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pimped M4:

Yes sir.

img339.imageshack.us/img339/5682/rollmarkskc7.jpg

...and where pray tell is your Patriot laser quadrant sight for the 203???
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 7:40:15 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You stole my photo!!!!

I didn't know it was YOUR photo.. It was posted on here, I liked it and saved it... someone asked for "chromed" "pimped"..... so I posted it.. I meant no thievery..
+1 A just man would never take credit for anothers pics of a personally owned anything, but if he likes it enough to pass it around, where's the harm? Much like giving to a friend a periodical you've finished reading. Sortta.

I figure if you post a photo on a public fourm it belongs to anyone who likes it enough to save it. Neverthless if it was originally posted by TMIX... OK.. I still liked the photo... Having said the above, approx. 10% of my total hard drive capacity is dedicated to photos that I save and print out from here to inspire acquaintainces(sp?) to ponder the BRD injection. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, just in case one of anybody's photos (especially Stickman!) happens to surface elsewhere. If you want to have credit for a photo, it would be a good idea to SAY SO in your original posting of said photo..So I didn't STEAL your photo, you made it available to anyone who wants it..

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 10:21:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
it says LMT On it.. that should pretty much answer the question.

Was being a smart ass actually, for the Kool-Aid crowd here....
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 3:59:36 AM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:41:56 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You stole my photo!!!!

+1 A just man would never take credit for anothers pics of a personally owned anything, but if he likes it enough to pass it around, where's the harm? Much like giving to a friend a periodical you've finished reading. Sortta.

I figure if you post a photo on a public fourm it belongs to anyone who likes it enough to save it. Neverthless if it was originally posted by TMIX... OK.. I still liked the photo... Having said the above, approx. 10% of my total hard drive capacity is dedicated to photos that I save and print out from here to inspire acquaintainces(sp?) to ponder the BRD injection. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU, just in case one of anybody's photos (especially Stickman!) happens to surface elsewhere. If you want to have credit for a photo, it would be a good idea to SAY SO in your original posting of said photo..So I didn't STEAL your photo, you made it available to anyone who wants it..

Thank you cerberus1.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:53:38 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You stole my photo!!!!

Thank you cerberus1.

I really don't care, I just made an off the cuff remark and didn't think anyone would take me seriously.
I still can't believe one of our customers wanted that done to his rifle.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top