User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/10/2002 12:20:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/10/2002 2:55:34 PM EDT
[#2]
ArmdLbrl,
I have a friend with the 7-inch M2, Inc. upper.  A highly modified system with a high temp finish, it seems to be ultimately reliable in that barrel length.  With the RR short "Entry" stock on it, it fits handily into a bookbag with two Beta mags.
Mario
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 12:24:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm not so sure about one of the gear ID's earlier attributed to the shirtless operator and towel on his head.

I've got a lot of different variants of the Docker khaki pant, cuffed, non-cuffed, striaght legged and pleated, etc and I think those might actually be Hagar slacks.

Link Posted: 9/11/2002 12:36:54 PM EDT
[#4]
tag for when i get home.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 12:53:02 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I've got a lot of different variants of the Docker khaki pant, cuffed, non-cuffed, striaght legged and pleated, etc and I think those might actually be Hagar slacks.

Nope, they are definately Dockers and appear to be pleated.  I expect all the Mall Ninjas will be wearing Docker pants at their next 3-Gun Match.

But what kind of belt is that? It does not appear to be the Kramer double thick Horsehide belt. It's too flimsey for that.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 2:25:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey all I wear at work is Dockers and i got a pair just like it.  I guess I am just hellacool.
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 4:25:06 PM EDT
[#7]
But the question remaining is; What SPF factor sun protection  was the "operator" using ? ;)
Link Posted: 9/11/2002 5:51:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Dockers are made by Levi Strauss.  www.dockers.com/

Levi Strauss is an evil anti-gun company.

I've worn Gap khaki's for many years, even to the range.  Guess that puts me ahead of my time?    Oh, and just so my shooting buddies don't call me out, I own a pair of Levi's.  

His belt does seem like it's a single ply casual belt.  Though I'm use to a double thick Wilson Combat belt.  Soon to be two Lou Alessi gunbelts.  I'm pretty sure that neither of those companies are anti.  

How again did we go from M16 shorties to casual pants?  
Link Posted: 9/12/2002 6:54:16 PM EDT
[#9]

us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020905/capt.1031246156.afghanistan_karzai_knd112.jpg

Any more info regarding the SOCOM stock? Is it available to the commercial market?

Link Posted: 9/12/2002 9:44:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Any more info regarding the SOCOM stock? Is it available to the commercial market?

Not to my knowledge.  If anyone else knows different, please pile in.
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 6:19:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 6:43:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Nothing like the media distorting the truth through creative photo cropping.  You can't tell he was injured or had just responded to a shooting, all you can tell is that he is shirtless and needs a shave. Looks like that photo got the Washington types worrying about their public image more than prosecuting the war on terror.

From CNN Today
Link Posted: 9/13/2002 10:40:35 AM EDT
[#13]

Looks like that photo got the Washington types worrying about their public image more than prosecuting the war on terror.

Yeap. I heard the same thing from the ABC NEWS. It seems like the big boys at Washington want the SF, who protect Karzi, to be chean shaved and back in uniform mode.

Such a bad idea. Isn't it?

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top