Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 10:50:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Send them to me for proper disposal.  They will go on serious duty grade rifles.  Not saying the MBT two stage isn't that durable and rugged, but we know the SSA is a combat proven two stage trigger. There is a long history of excellent performance and reliability under extreme conditions with both the SSF (full auto) and its civilian semi auto equivalent,  SSA in military and LE ARs.
View Quote
Just don't put your SSA in an MPX. Surefire way to kill it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:22:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I am very happy with my Velocity trigger.  Drop in, (small pins .154"), 3 pound pull weight, single stage and curved trigger.   I was also considering the CMC trigger, also single stage, drop in, 3.5#, curved trigger.  I think retail price for the Velocity is around $135 almost anywhere.  So, it is well within your budget.   My stock trigger (Colt) was single stage, and a tad over 6#s of pull.  The Velocity improved my marksmanship , especially shooting off-hand.  I think any trigger mentioned here will do the same for you.  The lighter trigger pull of any of these triggers (mentioned) help a lot with tightening up shot groups, IMO.  The Velocity seems solidly made and of good quality as did the CMC and two others I checked into (the Elf for one).  I basically went with price as the Velocity had the features I wanted.  I'd do it again.   Good luck.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 2:24:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe showing my age, but the KAC is still my favorite, LMT 2-stage is pretty good but $204, good grief, I think WES (MSTN) sold me mine for $60.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 12:11:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Geissele 2-stage trigger can be found for under $200. I've shot quite a few and this and the 3-gun, which is more expensive are amazing. You can use the 2nd stage for a clean break for accuracy or pull through it for rapid fire. It's 4.5lbs. With it split times can be under .2 of a second.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 12:14:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Geissele 2-stage trigger can be found for under $200. I've shot quite a few and this and the 3-gun, which is more expensive are amazing. You can use the 2nd stage for a clean break for accuracy or pull through it for rapid fire. It's 4.5lbs. With it split times can be under .2 of a second.
View Quote
Well that's good to know, that's what I ordered.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top