Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:14:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Does LMT have any CURRENT military contracts, and if so, for what items?

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:33:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:11:19 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The ones I know of for sure that are public knowledge are SOCOM stocks,  BUIS, Enhanced Bolts and carriers, 2 stage triggers.  There may be more.

Denny

Do they have 2 stage M16 triggers or just semi auto?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:15:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:52:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
CVG

If ya want you can send that lower to me and we can check it out for ya.  Cleaning up the mag well a bit is not problem and we DuraCoat an upper and lower for you for a perfect finish.  No charge.

I know you were not trying to shit on me or my products.  I have just never experienced the problems stated with any of the lowers we have come in contact with.

Denny

Denny - Thank you very much for the generous offer. That was completely unnecessary of you as you are not responsible for the problems I've had with this lower. I am curious on what can be done to loosen the mag well (other than use) but I will contact you off line about that when I have some more time. For right now though I just wanted to say thank you.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:30:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
CVG

If ya want you can send that lower to me and we can check it out for ya.  Cleaning up the mag well a bit is not problem and we DuraCoat an upper and lower for you for a perfect finish.  No charge.

I know you were not trying to shit on me or my products.  I have just never experienced the problems stated with any of the lowers we have come in contact with.

Denny

Denny - Thank you very much for the generous offer. That was completely unnecessary of you as you are not responsible for the problems I've had with this lower. I am curious on what can be done to loosen the mag well (other than use) but I will contact you off line about that when I have some more time. For right now though I just wanted to say thank you.

And I want to say sorry to you, CGV for being a prick.

This is for you. On me.

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:45:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:02:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Guys,

This is a wonderful thing about the gun culture.  We disagree, we argue, we make our points strongly, but in the end, just like family we work it out.

Remember we have REAL enemies out there.

All the best,
Denny

Well said.

Agnew out.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:32:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Denny, thanks for the reply.

I was curious if they had contracts for uppers. The reason being is, I'm not all that satisfied
with my LMT upper. 22 clicks left windage to zero it, and its brand new. And I kinda doubt .mil
would be happy with that either.

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:47:07 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
CVG

Denny

And I want to say sorry to you, CGV for being a prick.

This is for you. On me.

No harm, no foul, no sweat. Hey, Calvin and Hobbes fight all the time but they always make up in the end!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 11:27:58 AM EDT
[#11]

Thanks to cgv69 for posting your opinions.  You need to have a thick skin when you criticize one of the AR product manufacturers on this board.

If you post something negative about Bushmaster, Bushie lovers will jump all over you.  If you criticize Armalite, Armalite fans will bash you--- Colt same thing happens etc. (it has happened to me also).

I always look to get as much data/opinion as possible in order to make an informed purchase for my AR collection--lowers, barrels, bolts, carriers, stocks, ammo, scopes, free float fore-ends etc.  There is much to learn, and I always value informed opinion that saves me time, and helps me get EXACTLY what I want.

I also want to give a thumbs-up! to Denny for his excellent service and product selection.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top