User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 9:56:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Go FUCK YOURSELF you anti Law Enforcment son of a bitch! You sound like a typical crimminal  probably on probation or parole. I don't think we have anything to worry about with you though you probably can't shoot worth a shit!
View Quote

Notice: One post and is only to insult with lots of profanity, he (she) must be a [:K]
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 10:41:13 PM EDT
[#2]
So, if a troll is like an ATF agent or whatever, what would they gain by harrassing and insulting people on a thread?
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 11:52:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Saying it like this give you an out, as when they change the law, you can just say it's not my fault I am just enforcing the law.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First off let me say that "I WILL NOT REMOVE ONE SINGLE FIREARM FROM THE POSSESSION OF A LAW ABIDING HONEST CITIZEN!"
Now having said that I will say that it will not happen that way, They will use the military or select Reserve/Guard units.
Check with Soldier of Fortune magazine for the article they did when the Feds asked if the would Round Up firearms if asked.
The answer will suprise and frighten you.

If you would confiscate and arrest the owner of an unregistered machinegun now, then you would arrest the owner of an illegal Pellet rifle later.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 5:49:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Go FUCK YOURSELF you anti Law Enforcment son of a bitch! You sound like a typical crimminal  probably on probation or parole.
[blue]...And YOU sound like someone who is trying to[/blue] [red]Impersonate a Law Enforcement Officer[/red] [blue]to bring a poor reflection on the LEO community.  I know that I, nor any other LEO that I know, would engage in such[/blue] [red]Disorderly Conduct[/red].  [blue]I have made some posts with sarcasm and harshness, but not ones that are profane and derogatory, such as yours.[/blue]
[blue]I sincerely hope you are not part of the LEO communtity, because if you are, I am truly embarrased and ashamed.  If, in fact, your not...Impersonating a LEO and Disorderly Conduct are illegal in most jurisdictions that I know of and..... hopefully will get your brief, but meaningful, membership to this fine board terminated.  There are some monkeys at the zoo hurling shit at each other, maybe you could hang out with them.[/blue]
 I don't think we have anything to worry about with you though you probably can't shoot worth a shit!
[blue]ye'ok Nancy...I reckon your the epitome of marksmanship....yes?...no?....that's what I figured.[/blue]
View Quote

By the way, Strongmad, I apologize if I misinterpreted your original post.  You and I are cool on my end.

-The Man in Tan
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 6:29:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I apologize   You and I are cool on my end.

-The Man in Tan
View Quote

what a good way to...END THIS POST!

seriously,  what good does it do to talk about this kind of BS?  truth is i dont know what id do IF this ever happened.  and id be willing to bet most of you guys (cops and civilians) dont either.  you can talk all of the tough guy crap now, but if you have kids like i do and you value your freedom, you'd probably cave.

save all of this energy for writing your congressmen!

"can't we all just get along?"
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 2:23:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBTL
View Quote

What does IBTL mean?
I see it means I Beat the Lock.  But what does that mean?  That you were able to merely read or reply to this post before it was locked?  I guess that means that people have to be pretty wary about locks around here.  
View Quote

It means he is a wuss and needs another post count.
GG
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 2:59:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Gun Guru:
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBTL
View Quote

What does IBTL mean?
I see it means I Beat the Lock.  But what does that mean?  That you were able to merely read or reply to this post before it was locked?  I guess that means that people have to be pretty wary about locks around here.  
View Quote

It means he is a wuss and needs another post count.
GG
View Quote

Like you????[;D]

CHRIS
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 3:21:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Go FUCK YOURSELF you anti Law Enforcment son of a bitch! You sound like a typical crimminal  probably on probation or parole. I don't think we have anything to worry about with you though you probably can't shoot worth a shit!
View Quote

Humm, someone didn't make it into the police academy.
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 3:25:58 PM EDT
[#9]
you touchy LEO's should lighten up .. the guy asked a simple question .. in NO disrespectful manor that i read ... you need to take a chill .. and answer honestly or move it along ..
Link Posted: 7/21/2003 3:54:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top