Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:46:52 AM EDT
[#1]
followup?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:16:58 PM EDT
[#2]
follow up is that I got ARMS 22H's for the scope and even with that height the DPMS mangonels don't fit under that HUGE eyepiece.  Oddly enough the rear mangonel fits perfectly between the two rings....but I have abandoned buis for this build.  I'm saving the mangonels for a pre-ban build.

The scope itself is magnificent.  the cqb reticle is clear sharp and really usable, the clarity is perfect, the adjustment knowb are top notch.  BUT i don't agree with the 1.1 of 1.1-4 - I think by 1.1 they mean to show that it doesn't go doen to true 1x magnification.  But i think it's a bit more than 1.1  

I can tell you its MUCH less than 1.5, though.  That I know.

Haven't gotten the batteries for it yet, so dunno bout the illumination, but I would recommend this scope to anyone who wants to save a few bucls off of the cqt and wants a - dare I say - cooler reticle.

Plus It looks like I could knowck a hole thorugh a wall with the scope and still use it as intended.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:18:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
mongo001

The M2 with Butler Creek caps looks Great and works Great.  Thanks for the PICS.

+1

Which buis is that pictured?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top