Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:11:11 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
most people won't admit to owning one

Ain't that the truth!

Snob ass elitist internet commandos.

Just because it doesnt say Colt on the side doesnt meant it might not work well enough for the 20 rounds a month I shoot.

Lumpy,

I can smell the sarcasum all the way down here in FL.
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:11:54 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well then, how bout a group purchase?
Can we get them cheaper from JoeKen?

I hear Botach is having a summer-end sale on these.  

Coal Creek Armory should be able to provide these the quickest, and with a minimum of hassle.

Our next SEBR project?
That would be sweet, and by sweet I mean totally cool!
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:17:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Now aren't you going to feel bad if some newb to the forum reads this thread and ends up buying one because of it.

For shame!
Link Posted: 10/3/2004 9:29:52 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Reports of quality control and breakage of lower receiver, at the buffer extension, if im not mistaken, weren't enough?

Yes but have YOU personally seen one break?  Not everyone can afford quality forged recievers

That was an aluminum one and it looks like more than just failure of the lower was involved.

Still, if the three HESSE FALs my buddy has gone through (including the one that went back to the store with a live round still jammed in it) are any indication of quality, I'd buy a couple of these just to destroy them and keep them from harming the ignorant.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top