BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:14:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Took about a week for my order. Not bad. Emails to them produced no results but a quick phone call got me the answers I was looking for.

FMJ and AROKIE....................Break it up, back to your corners. Lets not do this in someone elses thread please. Let's be men about this and drop it.

STICK TO THE TOPIC!

Thank you.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 10:15:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Less than a week. Ordered 5 mags and 10 magpul followers online on the 12th and got an order confirmation, got a email ship notice on the 15th and they were in my hands on the 17th. Nothing to complain about, wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:49:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I just placed an order on Tuesday the 21st for mags "in stock". I called today for status and was told they they would be shipped out next monday the 27th .  

Im not in a rush but just wanted to add my feedback

Update -
Well since I was told they would ship on the 27th, I called on the 28th asking for status. They said that they would ship that day and that I would get tracking in a little while. I received tracking on the 28th like they said but even today the 30th when I check the status on the tracking it says:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on March 28, 2006 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

It appears that my order that was "in stock" on the 21st still has not shipped yet on the 30th.

I’m not in a rush to get them but the service is not on par with anyone else that I deal with online. Even if they were shipped on the 28th, that’s over a week from placing the order for “in stock” items.  

This was my first and last order with them.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 10:18:15 PM EDT
[#4]
less than a week for me.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:13:23 AM EDT
[#5]
My order did end up taking 2 full weeks.  This just seems way too slow.  The thing that really ticks me off is that I ordered on a wed and it didn't ship until monday.  5 years ago I would expect that level of service but in today's business world next day or even same day shipping is expected.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:17:43 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
My order did end up taking 2 full weeks.  ~~ 5 years ago I would expect that level of service but in today's business world next day or even same day shipping is expected.

I agree.

And don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying they are bad people or scumbags or tried pulling one over on me. The person I spoke to was courteous and helpfull when giving me the status on my order. Just next time I need mags ill look for someplace that will ship them the day or day after I order them.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 12:37:45 PM EDT
[#7]
2 Weeks!  Longer than I wanted, but worth the wait.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top